Treasury to Offer Cash Managements
- Cash Managements Draw 0.970% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has sold two-day cash management bills, dated June 9, 2004, at a 0.970% high tender rate.
- Cash Managements Draw 2.465% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32085, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department sold 13 billion-dollars of seven-day cash management bills, dated March 8, 2005 and March 15, 2005.
- Treasury to Offer Cash Management Bills. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/31/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31853, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction cash management bills dated April 2, 2004. Closing time for receipt of noncompetitive and competitive tenders.
- Weekly T-Bills Co At 2.045%, 2.260%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the tender rates for the Treasury's 90-day and 181-day discount bills as of November 8, 2004 in the U.S. Price for both 90 and 181 day; Total value of tenders.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 0.910% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31892, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department has auctioned $21 billion of four-week bills at a 0.910 percent high yield, a price of 99.929. Coupon equivalent at 0.926 percent; Bid-to-cover ratio at 2.50; Tenders at the high rate allotted at 48.69 percent.
- Treasury 4.5- Year Notes Go at 1.740% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/26/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32246, p2
Reports on the auction of $7 billion of 4-year and 6-months notes by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Bid-to-cover ratio of the transaction; Value of tenders at the high yield; Total value of tenders.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.900% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p2
Provides information pertaining to the four-week bills auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department on November 9, 2004.
- T-Bill Auction to Pay Down $1.840B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31889, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's plan to pay down $1.840 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 183-day discount bills.
- Treasury 3-Years Go at 3.090% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the yield of three-year notes at the Treasury as of November 9, 2004 in the U.S.