Existing Home Sales Up to 6.6M Rate
- Sales and Median Prices Down in October. // Maine Community Banker;2007 4th Quarter, p12
The article reports on the decline in prices of real estate in the state of Maine in October 2007. According to the Maine Real Estate Information System Inc., the sales reported by realtors during the month is down 12.23 percent. Median sales of single-family existing homes also declined in...
- CA MEDIAN HOME PRICE SOARS. // Mortgage Banking;Apr2004, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p10
Reports that the median price of an existing home in California in January 2004 has increased 20.7 percent and sales has increased 5.3 percent compared with the same period in 2003. Report by the California Association of Realtors, Los Angeles; Total amount of closed escrow sales of existing...
- Survey: Home Prices Climb 21 Percent Over Last Year. Grupe, Arthur S. // San Diego Business Journal;09/18/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p83
Reveals that the prices of residential real property in San Diego County, California continue to increase according to statistics from the San Diego Association of Realtors. Factors affecting real property price; Average price of a house; Increase in the median price of houses; Average price of...
- Utah home sales surge unexpectedly in third quarter. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/1/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p6
Reports on the growth of home sales in Utah in the third quarter of 2003, according to the Utah Association of Realtors. Percentage increase in home sales; Average price of house in Utah; Areas with increase home sales.
- CORRECTION. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/9/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p12
Corrections to articles on Chris Schulhof Team's real estate service transaction in 2012 and on the Bif Ward Team and Scott Wynkoop's sales volumes for 2011 and 2012 in Indianapolis, India that were published in the previous issues are presented.
- High-end blunders. Bianchi, Laura // Crain's Chicago Business;4/21/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p54
The article reports that high pricing of a property is playing a negative role in the real estate market of Chicago, Illinois amid recent real estate slowdown. According to Chicago-area brokers, owners of million-dollar-plus properties make just as many mistakes when they sell their homes as...
- Top performers: Auckland suburbs ranked by median prices gains
2002-2004. // Metro (NZ);Sep2004, Issue 279, p38
This article presents a chart of the top performers in terms of real estate business in suburban Auckland, New Zealand. Some of the areas are Ellerslie/Panmure, Milford/Takapuna, Hibiscus Coast and Birkinhead.
- Home sales slip, but prices push volume higher. Moore, Philip S. // Inside Tucson Business;4/17/2006, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p28
The article reports that sales of houses in March 2006 have decreased slightly compared with the same month in 2005 but higher prices increased total sales by almost 17 percent. Realtors were able to close $423.94 million in residential sales which is their fourth highest total. Total unit sales...
- Trophy-house drought. Stensholt, John // BRW;11/18/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p72
Discusses the failure of interest rate rise to affect the top end of the real estate market in Australia. Impact of a shortage of property for sale on the prices of upmarket property; Desperation of real estate agents for listings; Property prices in Perth, Adelaide and other cities.