Why chili's so hot
- Traditional or exotic, chili is a sure winner. Young, John Edward // Christian Science Monitor;1/25/96, Vol. 88 Issue 41, p15
Presents information on the various ways in which chili could be prepared. When chili is mostly served; Information on the number of different types of chili; Recipes for Davy Jones chili; Carnivore central chili; Creamy caraway coleslaw; Ingredients used to make the dishes; Instructions for...
- From the Billy. Giacometti, Michael // Wild: Australia's Wilderness Adventure Magazine;Jan/Feb2010, Issue 115, p71
A recipe for chili con carne is presented.
- The big chili. Geraci, Ron // Men's Health;Mar98, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p44
Presents a low-fat, scorching, chili recipe from Park Kerr, founder of the El Paso Chile Company. Details on the ingredients and procedure for cooking `Chili con Carne.'
- WARM UP TO TOASTY, TASTY CHILI. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;10/15/2014, Vol. 47 Issue 37, p20
A recipe for Smoky Chipotle Chili is presented.
- MUSCLE MEALS. Williams, John K. // Men's Fitness;Dec/Jan2005, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p24
A recipe for Australian-style Chili is presented.
- Make a Batch of Texas Chili. Satterwhite, Shannon Sliter // Southern Living;Oct2005, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p210
Provides information on the origination of chili con carne in Texas. Popularity of the spicy stew throughout the trail towns; Citations on various opinions on what makes a perfect bowl of chili; Need to simmer seasonings.
- Slow-cooking made healthy. Tingle, Brittani; Alley, Lynn // Health (Time Inc.);Jan2008, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p180
A recipe for a Smoky Chipolte Chili is presented.
- CHILI: AMERICA'S SUPER BOWL. Perry, Patrick // Saturday Evening Post;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 287 Issue 1, p68
The article presents a recipe for chef Emeril Lagasse's Kickin' Chili.
- Dining. // Indianapolis Monthly;May2005 City Guide, Vol. 28, p172
The article highlights the specialties of some of the restaurants of Indianapolis. The Abbey, the Coffeehouse has everything people liked about the old Abbey--wraps, soups, fresh-baked cookies--in a spiffed-up new location. At Acapulco Joe's, the chili con queso, famous with the business-lunch...