Campbell's Soup heats up new branding strategy
- Campbell has new soup slogan. // Marketing News;10/25/93, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p1
Reports on Campbell Soup Co.'s introduction of its soup product slogan. Debut on national television; Rank of Campbell among American food companies; Value of the soup industry.
- A recipe for success? Heller, Adam // China Business Review;Jul/Aug93, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p30
Focuses on the marketing strategy of the American firm Campbell Soup Co. in China. Hong Kong research and development (R&D) center; Guangzhou office for marketing, sales and distribution; Cross-cultural differences; Marketing of soups as cooking aids instead of replacements for home-made meals;...
- Campbell bolsters premium tier. Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;06/30/97, Vol. 38 Issue 26, p3
Reports on the adverstising of Campbell Soup Company's tier of its product line with premium Pace salsa with cilantro and other flavor of its Joseph A. Campbell premium soups. What media of adverstising is used and when this will occur; Product categories; Comments form a Campbell spokesperson.
- Campbell's soup reheats `M'm! M'm!' Wilke, Michael // Advertising Age;9/4/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 35, p36
Informs about Campbell Soup Company's media campaign for its red-and-white soups. Market for Campbell's brand; Plans of Campbell to expand internationally; Views of Campbell CEO, David Johnson; Details.
- Campbell sidelines White as Chunky ad spokesman. Pollack, Judann; Cardona, Mercedes M.; Jensen, Jeff // Advertising Age;7/27/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 30, p8
Announces that Campbell Soup Co. is switching its ad spokesman lineup for Chunky soup advertising to a trio of Denver Bronco football players from football star Reggie White. White's controversial remarks on homosexuality; Campbell's strategy of featuring current Super Bowl champions; Chunky...
- Campbell to expand onsite branding. // Food Management;Oct98, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p18
Reports on the expansion plans of Campbell Soup Co., a ready-to-eat soup supplier in the United States. Reason behind the company's move; Retail units to be opened by the company; Other information on the expansion initiative.
- Mother strengthens Campbell link with Cup A Soup ad task. // Campaign;6/29/2001, Issue 26, p1
Reports that the British advertising agency Mother has consolidated its place on Campbell Soup Co.'s creative roster after winning the 5-million-pound Batchelors Cup A Soup account.
- Campbell's to increase soup marketing spend. Hedberg, Ase // Marketing Week;8/2/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p8
Reports on the plans of Campbell Soup Co. to boost its marketing budget by 15 percent in an effort to revive its declining finances. Value of the budget increase; Plan for the rejuvenation of the soup business; Funds earmarked for new product development.
- Marty Thrasher. DeNitto, Emily; Fawcett, Adrienne Ward // Advertising Age;7/4/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 28, pS-23
Describes the marketing strategy for Campbell Soup Co. red-and-white soup line developed by marketing executive Marty Thrasher. Advertising tagline.