Regionalizing senior menus
- Company notes. // Modern Healthcare;12/21/98, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p49
Presents news briefs from healthcare companies in the United States in 1998. Plans of Emeritus Assisted Living company to buy assisted-living communities; Agreement signed between Tenet Healthcare Corp. and Toshiba America Medical Systems; Capital received by CareLinc Corp. from Cordova...
- Seattle's Emeritus taps JWTSC. Fest, Glen // Adweek Western Edition;06/22/98, Vol. 48 Issue 25, p4
Reports on the decision of Seattle, Washington-based Emeritus Assisted Living in to award its account to JWT Specialized Communications (JWTSC) of Dallas, Texas. Value of the account that aimed to step up the Emeritus brand; First national advertising efforts of Emeritus.
- Sr Living Executive Magazine Releases 2012 Largest Providers List. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on the list of the largest senior living providers released by Senior Living Executive magazine from the Assisted Living Federation of America Inc. It mentions that Emeritus Assisted Living was named as the largest provider in the assisted living category followed...
- SERVING TIME CUT 40 MINS.: Weinberg Village overhauls meal services. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the improvements in food quality at Weinberg Village, an assisted living facility housed on the campus of Jewish Community Center in Tampa, Florida. Improvement in food quality and service; Changes in service structure; Per-day food costs at the facility.
- Fantastic food, clean kitchens are top of the list for retired California couple. Elan, Elisa // Nation's Restaurant News;3/10/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p70
The article describes the food service of an assisted-living facility in San Jose, California chosen by a man named Bill for his mother and father, who are 78 and 80 years old, respectively. According to the author, the senior couple, who are very picky people when it comes to food, are very...
- Assisted-living facility lends a helping hand. // FoodService Director;10/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p6
This article reports on the food service provided by The Bridges at Bent Creek assisted-living facility to Bent Creek Crossings in Mechnicsburg, Pennsylvania as of October 15, 2005. The assisted-living facility has increased weekly sales by 15% since it started offering meals to Bent Creek...
- Room Service Implemented at Transitional Care Unit. // FoodService Director;11/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p10
The article reports on the implementation of the room service program at the 42-bed transitional care unit of St. Gertrude's Health and Rehabilitation Center in Shakopee, Minnesota which provides satisfaction to patients while reducing the costs of the dining services team.
- POST-ACUTE BRIEFING. // Modern Healthcare;05/14/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p28
Presents updates on nursing homes in the United States as of May 14, 2001. Details on the delay of debt payments announced by Assisted Living Concepts and Emeritus Assisted Living; Decision of Indiana regulators regarding financially troubled Carlin Park Healthcare Center; Sale of two nursing...
- Satisfying Customers. Schilling, Becky // FoodService Director;3/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p46
The article focuses on the grab-and-go program created by Cheryl Torre-Rastetter, senior general manager at Sherwood Oaks of Cranberry Township in Pennsylvania. She says they had residents calling to see if they could get a salad or a sandwich instead of dining in the dining halls. They sell...