Koch Industries launches 3 new grab-and-go units
- Corporate Cafeteria Shut for Four Months of Renovations. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;5/24/2012, p2
The article reports on the decision of Koch Industries to close the cafeteria that regularly feeds the 2,600 employees at its Wichita, Kansas headquarters while it is undergoing renovations.
- Management Style on Trial. Davies, Erin // Fortune;5/11/1998, Vol. 137 Issue 9, p30
Discusses the relationship of the Koch brothers as of April 1998. Total sales of Koch Industries when Charles Koch took over the business in 1967; Details about the court case involving four brothers over the value of the company's stock; Excerpt from the opening statement.
- Koch commits to aromatics expansion. // Chemical Week;8/9/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 5, p5
Reports on Koch Industries' plans to increase its para-xylene capacity as part of a major aromatics expansion at the company's Corpus Christi, Texas refinery and petrochemical complex.
- Fatal butane fire. // Chemical Week;8/28/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 33, p44
Reports on a fire that hit the liquid butane pipeline of Koch Industries near Kemp, Texas.
- Koch's low-HAP solvent. // Chemical Week;12/18/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 49, p31
Reports on Koch Chemical's introduction of an aromatic solvent designed to replace solvents containing higher quantities of hazardous air pollutants (HAP).
- Koch buys Glitsch from Foster Wheeler. Morris, Gregory DL // Chemical Week;5/21/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 20, p8
Presents that Koch Industries has signed a definitive agreement to buy process technology firm Glitsch International from Foster Wheeler company. Provisions in the agreement; Glitsch's manufactures and services offered; Impact of the Wheeler's sale to the company.
- Koch continues expansion of NGLs purchase from Arco. Morris, Gregory DL // Chemical Week;8/20/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 32, p9
Talks about the expansion in petrochemicals being undertaken by Koch Industries. Buying of the North Coles Levee plant from Arco; Capacity of the plant; Moves of Koch in aromatics derivatives; Contracts of Koch with other companies.
- Koch joins expansion derby. Morris, Gregory D.L. // Chemical Week;8/23/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 7, p17
Reports on the expansion plans of Koch Industries. Expansion of para-xylene operations in Koch's plant in Corpus Christi, Texas; Acquisition of Kerr-McGee refinery and petrochemical complex in Corpus Christi.
- On fertile ground. Rigual, Luis R .; Bustos, Sergio R. // Latin Trade (English);Jul98, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p21
Reports on Koch Industries' joining of a consortium to build a fertilizer plant in Venezuela. Factory to manufacture urea and anhydrous ammonia, a fertilizer in wheat farming; Other partners in the venture.