CA One 'in a storm'
- CA One lands New Orleans airport concessionaire contract. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/26/99, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p18
Reports that CA One Services Inc. was named concessionaire for the New Orleans International Airport in a ten-year deal with the city as of July 26, 1999.
- CA One Services' in-flight food business takes off in Nashville. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/13/98, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p26
Reports on the entry of CA One Services in the in-flight foodservice business at Nashville International Airport in Nashville, Tennessee. Development of Airmeals, prepackaged meals that can easily be carried aboard airplanes; Significance of Nashville, Tennessee as test site for the meal...
- Carrying on at mealtime. Henderson, Danna K. // Air Transport World;Sep94, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p99
Features the changes being made by American airlines and airports in food service. Terminal food concepts by CA One, a food concessionaire; Challenges facing the company; Marketing strategies; Pass airlines' rights to freely choose handling companies; Assurance of some handling companies of the...
- CA One Adds Inflight. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p26
Announces that the CA One Services company began its inflight catering contract with US Airways. Details on the contract between the two companies; Challenges for CA One; Comments from Assistant Inflight Manager Paul Scherrer.
- New dawn for New Orleans. Sloan, Jonathan // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/7/2005, Issue 2686, p46
This article Reports that the tourism industry of New Orleans, Louisiana has been recovering from the destruction caused by Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita ahead of schedule. Supports from the Great Britain tourism industry by encouraging Great Britain travelers to visit Louisiana;...
- Airport courts two German airlines for nonstops to N.O. Calder, Chad A. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);10/20/97, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p6
States that New Orleans International Airport by the winter of 1998 should begin offering nonstop flights to Europe. Details on the go aheads given by LTU International Airways Incorporated and Condor; Comments from Corliss Stone-Littles, a spokeswoman for the airport.
- New Orleans Airport sets record in 1994. Burton, Terri; Darce, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);4/3/95, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p8
Reports on the increase in flight passengers at the New Orleans International Airport for 1994. Increase in the number of travelers who used the airport.
- Airport officials say projects will help business take off. Hoeschen, Brad L.F. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);3/18/96, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p16
Reports that the number of projects under way at the New Orleans International Airport in Louisiana, should boost business activity there. What are the airport's targets; Number of projects on the way; How much each project cost; Statements from George Groh, deputy director of planning and...
- Airport's flashy 1995 annual report finally arrives in 1997. Darce, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);02/10/97, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p9
Focuses on the 1995 annual report for the New Orleans International Airport, Louisiana. Package produced to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the airport; Lavish appearance of the package; Presentation of figures for fiscal 1995; Inclusion of a video which features comments from New Orleans...