New contract scoreboard
- New contract scoreboard. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p36
Lists food service contractor accounts in the United States for the period ended February 1997. Contractor; Account; People served; Location.
- How contractors are performing. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p101
Reports on the results of `FoodService' periodical's 1996 census of food service contract companies in the United States. Increase in contracting revenues; Market strategies by contract management companies; Regional expansion thrusts; Consolidation outlook.
- Margins: Most execs. see new pressures on profitability. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p104
Reports on contract management executives' concern about prospects for profitability. Profitability concerns of Guckenheimer Enterprises Inc. and Marriott Management Services; Cost factor issue.
- Strategies: `Bundled bids' to trigger new biz economies. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p113
Reports on the `bundling' of food service management contracts in the United States. Contractors' concern about the trend of large contractor-provided projects; Pros and cons to bundling.
- 1996 penetration for key market segments. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p116
Presents key market segment penetration figures for food service management contractors in the United States in 1996.
- Operators & contractors size up 'bundling' trends. // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p16
Focuses on the discussion among food service operators and contractors about the placement of multiple sites under a single operating contract or bundling at the 1998 SFM national conference held in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Predictions on bundling; Types of escape clauses written into bundling...
- New downsizing wave hits B&I. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p1
Focuses on the trends that affected the business and industry (B&I) segment of the United States foodservice industry in 1998. Corporate layoffs in key areas; Decline in lunch participation; Growth in business and industry accounts; Less spending of people who are eating lunch; Strategies to...
- New contract scoreboard. // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p36
Presents contract scoreboard of food service contractors in the United States. Companies; Account; Location.
- `Bundled bids' are gaining ground in B&I marketplace. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the impact of national bids from major business and industry clients on the food service marketplace, particularly for contractors in the United States. Movement of contractors towards uncharted territories; Measurement of performance metrics; Outlook for bids in Europe and the far East.