Sportservice on the Strip
- Ballparks add treats to 2002 lineups. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;4/8/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p4
Focuses on the changes of food service in stadiums and ballparks in the U.S. Proliferation of made-to-order deli, pizza, pasta and burrio selection; Introduction of unusual food items; Menu served by Sportservice Corp.
- Delaware North offers internet-order option. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;12/14/98, Vol. 32 Issue 50, p48
Informs about the Web site created by Wellbread, the sports catering subdivision of Delaware North Cos. Inc.'s Sportservice Inc., to make the ordering of meals in the luxury boxes at United States sports arenas and stadiums more efficient. Procedure for ordering; Description of items being...
- Sportservice Corp. to feed crowds at Ohio's new Nationwide Arena. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/02/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 40, p23
Reports on the contract awarded to Sportservice Corp. to manage all food service at National Arena in Columbus, Ohio. Terms of the contract; Restaurants that will operate in the arena.
- Generating customer buzz... // Food Management;Jan1999, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p12
Focuses on Sportservice's `Ask Me Why I Am #2' food service program at the Tampa Ice Palace in Florida. Impact of the program on the company's customers; Idea for the program.
- FleetCenter food wows Boston fans. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;10/23/95, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p3
Reports on the opening of the FleetCenter arena in Boston, Massachusetts. Sportservice Corp. as foodservice operator at the arena; Delaware North Cos. Inc. as owner of the arena; Food service offerings at the site; Projected annual revenues from the new center; Prices of food products.
- BEYOND PEANUTS AND CRACKER JACKS. // Food Management;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p42
Focuses on the food services management of SportServices, a division of North Delaware Companies, Inc. Operation of the division in fifty sporting venues and entertainment complexes; Contract of the company with a college university Components of the growth strategy of the catering division.
- To Hungry Football Fans: Sportservice kicks off. // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p28
Details the food service at the Ralph Wilson Stadium in Buffalo, New York. Number of concession stands, portable units and vendors operating in the stadium; Items prepared by Sportservice Corp. for the opening game for the 1999 season; Other catering services of Sportservice.
- Sportservice Corp. scores with concession deals at 2 new arenas. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/22/99, Vol. 33 Issue 47, p18
Reports on the contract awarded to Sportservice Corp. to provide food service for American Airlines Arena in Dallas, Texas and a stadium for the San Diego Padres. Services to be provided by Sportservice; Start of menu planning an design work for the two structures.
- On-site briefs. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/03/97, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p18
Presents news and events happening in the food service industry around the United States. Information about Sportservice Corp. and Fine Host Corp.; Chefs from three airline caterers who participated in a fundraiser for the Memphis Child Advocacy Center; Others.