New Tampa Bay stadium launches Buccaneer Cove
- A new Fine Host benchmark. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p24
Focuses on the food service business provided by Fine Host Corp. for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Tampa Bay, Florida according to company official Brian Ford.
- NFL stadium reaches new level of quality. Reis, Michael // Stone World;Aug2000, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p72
Features the Raymond James Stadium, the stadium of the National Football League's Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Take me out, coach! McCallum, Jack; O'Brien, Richard // Sports Illustrated;09/28/98, Vol. 89 Issue 13, p27
Presents the response of Trent Dilfer, quarterback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, to the question of which feature he liked most in the $168 million Raymond James Stadium in Tampa Bay, Florida. Why Dilfer chose the showerheads.
- NFL Stadiums1. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2008, p927
An almanac entry on various National Football League (NFL) stadiums is presented. The Paul Brown Stadium of the Cincinnati Bengals in Cincinnati, Ohio was built in 2000 and has a capacity of 65,600. Built in 1998, the Raymond James Stadium for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Tampa, Florida has a...
- Dispatches. King, Peter // Sports Illustrated;12/11/2000, Vol. 93 Issue 24, p93
Offers various news briefs related to the National Football League (NFL), as of December 11, 2000. Criticism by Keyshawn Johnson about the inability of his Tampa Bay Buccaneer teammates to get him the football; Possible changes to occur for the television broadcasting of 'Monday Night...
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Puglie, Nick // Sporting News;1/27/97, Vol. 221 Issue 4, p30
No abstract available.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Yasinskas, Pat // Sporting News;7/1/96, Vol. 220 Issue 27, p36
Updates on various issues concerning the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as of July 1, 1996. Stand of local government officials on the referendum for a new stadium; Conclusion of three-week voluntary camp.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Yasinskas, Pat // Sporting News;7/8/96, Vol. 220 Issue 28, p51
Presents an update on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers football team as of July 8, 1996. General manager Rich McKay's request for more time to respond to city council's decision to let the Tampa Sports Authority operate the new stadium; Pending selection of a player for the draft.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Pugliese, Nick // Sporting News;08/05/96, Vol. 220 Issue 32, p37
Presents news updates concerning the football team Tampa Bay Buccaneers for the week ending August 5, 1996. Contract offered to Errict Rhett; Physical condition of Alvin Harper.