Univ. of N. Texas sells cookies
- Saturday school. Rodda, Kelli // Business Press;06/20/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p2
Reports that the University of North Texas is planning to offer Saturday Masters in Business Administration (MBA) courses. Scheduled to begin in the fall; Hope to make gaining a MBA easier; When the change is to take effect; When students can apply.
- UNT Health Science lands DNA storage contract. McLinden, Steve // Business Press;7/21/95, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p6
Reports that the University of North Texas Health Science Center has won a contract to serve as the national DNA repository for a New Jersey biomedical company. Responsibilities.
- Vegan Hall Lifts UNT Meal Plan Dining. // Food Management;Oct2012, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p12
The article informs that introduction of a vegan cooking format in the meal plans by the University of North Texas in its Mean Greens Dining Hall has helped it in raising its sales.
- Sedalco lands $10 million UNT bid. McLinden, Steve // Business Press;7/28/95, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p3
Reports on Sedalco Inc.'s bid to acquire the contract for the expansion project at the University of North Texas (UNT) Health Science Center in Forth Worth. Other bidders of the project; Buildings included in the contract.
- Study: Slow down for a Texas drawl. Chambers, Ann // Power Engineering;May97, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p8
Examines the retail competition of electric companies in Texas, based on the findings of a study conducted by economists at the University of North Texas Center for Economic Development and Research. Estimated strandable costs for Texas investor-owned utilities; Financial performance of...
- UNTHSC names interim president. Everitt, Julie J. // Fort Worth Business Press;12/03/99, Vol. 12 Issue 32, p24
Reports on the appointment of Benjamin Cohen as interim president of the University of North Texas in Denton, Texas. Cohen's term of office; Career history.
- Go Where They Are, Give Them What They Want…. // Food Management;Aug2011, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p23
The article offers information on the Khush Roti mobile cart of the University of North Texas, which won the which won the Best Convenience Retailing Concept of "Food Management's" 2011 Best Concept Award, in the U.S.
- New Academic Building at UNT Dallas. Ezarik, Melissa // University Business;Nov2010, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p55
The article offers information on the new academic building of University of North Texas in Dallas which was constructed by Overland Partners Architects and general contractors Warior Group and Beck Group.
- Reluctance versus reality: The desegregation of North Texas College, 1954-1956. Marcello, Ronald E. // Southwestern Historical Quarterly;Oct96, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p152
Discusses the desegregation of North Texas State College in Denton. Reluctance in the implementation of desegregation; Legal challenges to the practice; Contrast between the enrolment of black student Autherine Lucy at the University of Alabama and Irma E.L. Sephas at North Texas.