Vanderbilt's Mega C-Store
- In College & Universities: Location key to convenience. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p56
Stresses the importance of location of convenience stores in college campuses in the United States. Focus of the stores in University of Wisconsin in Whitewater and University of California in Irvine; Sales in the convenience stores; Food service program at the Vanderbilt University in...
- Vanderbilt University unveils 2 avenues marketplace. // Food Management;Dec97, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p20
No abstract available.
- Vanderbilt courts college students with `Two Avenues' dining facility. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;09/29/97, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p45
Features the food court-type dining facility at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Student expenditures in the multiunit eatery during the first ten days of the semester; Responding to changes in students' taste profiles.
- Generating repeat business. // Food Management;Jul99, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p24
Reports on the approach of Vanderbilt University's foodservice department in Nashville, Tennessee, to generate repeat business. Promotion of a food outlet; Partnership of the department with a manufacturer.
- Vanderbilt U. creates `Rocket Subs' concept. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p1
Reports on Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee's creation of a gourmet sub shop called Rocket Subs. Location of the shop; University's partnership with Hormel; Description of the Rocket Subs.
- 54% AT UNIV.-NEW HAMPSHIRE: C-store boosts campus retail. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the opening of the Philbrook Cafe, a cafe-convenience store, at the University of New Hampshire. Estimated sales per day of the cafe; National and in-house brands serving at the store; Cost Construction cost of the store; Features of the cafe-convenience store.
- Still growing on-campus. Hirschfeld, Jeff // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p78
Focuses on convenience-store (c-store) retailing at several colleges and universities in the United States. Combination c-store coffee shop at the College of the Holy Cross' Worcester, Massachusetts campus; Merchandising strategies of c-stores located within the University of Tennessee's...
- 'Cool and Crazy.'. Stephenson, Susie // FoodService Director;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p26
Provides information on a servery called Ro*Tiki at the Vanderbilt University. Background on the establishment of the servery; Dishes served; Difference of its ordering system from other on-line food ordering systems.
- Born to Run. Lawn, John // Food Management;Oct2002, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p38
CX[sub2] concept introduced by the Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, is designed to maximize production throughput while minimizing transaction time of student customers. Under the concept, the sandwich station, is comparatively brighter than other food spots, where hanging pan...