Capital One sets foodcourt plans
- Food program honors Capital One. // Fort Worth Business Press;10/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p4
The article reports on the Anniversary Birthday Party for the Tarrant Area Food Bank in its Fort Worth warehouse in Texas on September 28, 2007. The party was sponsored by Capital One Financial Corp. and was honored for contributing more than $1 million for the Food Bank's Kids Cafe program...
- 2016 INNOVATORS OF THE YEAR. BUZALKA, MICHAEL // Food Management;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p11
The article offers information on the dining operations in several establishments including Capital One West Creek, financial services provider, University of Texas at Dallas (UTD), Boston Children's Hospital (BCH). Topicss mentioned include the expansion of food retail concepts in UTD, the...
- Making the most of information. // U.S. Banker;Sep96, Vol. 106 Issue 9, p34
Features finance company Capital One Financial Corp. Comparison of Capital One Corp.'s 1996 second-quarter earnings with other card companies; Comments by Capital One Corp.'s chief executive officer on his company's sales performance and product lines; Capital One Corp.'s expansion plans.
- Capital One unit sees project complete by fall. // American Banker;11/13/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 219, p17
Reports on the slated completion of Capital One Financial Corp. subsidiary, Capital One Bank's operations building in Richmond, Virginia by September 1996.
- Capital 1 of Va. adopts takeover defense plan. Piskora, Beth // American Banker;12/5/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 233, p26
Reports on Capital One Financial Corp.'s adoption of a shareholder rights plan as a takeover defense. Granting of existing shareholders one right for each of their outstanding shares; Plan to guard against partial or inadequate tender offers; Company's right to redeem rights at any time before...
- Va.'s Capital 1 prices Master Trust securities. // American Banker;12/14/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 240, p22
Reports that Capital One Bank announces it has priced a $750 million issue of floating rate asset-backed securities from its Capital One Master Trust.
- Capital One plans Florida call center. Block, Velerie; Meece, Mickey // American Banker;6/16/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 115, p13
Reports that Capital One Financial Corp.'s principal subsidiary Capital One Bank plans a customer service call center in the Tampa, Fla. area.
- Capital One says it's riding at tech revolution. Bloom, Jennifer Kingson // American Banker;9/9/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 172, p6A
Presents information on the performance of Capital One Financial Corp., in the credit card industry. Reference to Richard Fairbank and Nigel Morris, founders of Credit One; Performance of the company in the stock market; Background information on Fairbank and Morris.
- Card issuer Capital One sets up thrift to widen scope. Cline, Kenneth // American Banker;7/8/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 128, p1
Reports that credit card issuer Capital One Financial Corp. has established a thrift subsidiary. Capital One's financial data; Types of products the thrift can offer; Spinoff from Signet Banking Corp.; Use of information-based strategies to market consumer loan products.