New Mexico Scores Big Savings With $1.1 BIllion Sale
- Two N.J. Agencies, State Trust Selling Over $2 Billion. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31978, p5
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority, Transportation Trust Fund Authority and the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust to sell refunding bonds in the U.S. Goal of the transaction to fund state operations; Amount of bonds intended to be issued by the...
- Buy-Siders: Despite D.C.'s Gains, It Still Has a Lot to Prove. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p6
No abstract available.
- Issuer Rating in Hand, Iowa Agency Readies Multifamily Effort. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p26
Reports that with a new AA-minus credit rating in hand, the Iowa Finance Authority is ready later in September 2004 to launch a borrowing program aimed primarily at promoting the renovation of the state's existing affordable multifamily housing stock. Key issues of interest; Analysis of...
- Louisiana to Sell $525M For Roads. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32108, p1
Reports that the state of Louisiana is selling gasoline and fuel tax revenue bonds as part of its accelerated statewide road program. Upgrade on credit rating; Insurance for the bonds; Senior manager of the bond sale.
- Moody's Puts Tampa-Hillsborough Expressway Debt on Negative Watch. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32014, p7
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has placed the A3 rating of Tampa-Hillsborough County Expressway Authority in Florida on its watch list for a possible downgrade. Impact on outstanding revenue bonds; Review of the Southwest Florida toll-road agency's credit due to uncertainties related to...
- D.C. announces $200 million surplus; new mayor hopes for upgrade. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;04/14/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30619, p5
Reports on the expected $200 million surplus of the District of Columbia and the drive of the district to improve its financial picture and the eventual upgrade of its credit rating. Below investment grade rating of the District; Recognition of the District's financial and structural...
- Delaware's New Castle County Delays Sale Pending Lawsuit. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32001, p56
Reports on the delay of a planned multimillion dollar bond sale in New Castle County, Delaware. Amount of the bonds due for sale; Reason for delaying the transaction; Credit ratings assigned to the deal.
- Manatee's Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/25/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31849, p29
Reports on the plan of Manatee County, Florida to sell multimillion dollars of transportation revenue refunding and improvement bonds. Uses of the proceeds; Remarks from Manatee finance director Jim Seuffert regarding the development.
- Transportation Tops Rhode Island's $218 Million Wish List of Bonds. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;09/21/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30980, p4
Reports that the majority of government bond issues in Rhode Island will be used to finance transportation projects in the state. Amount allocated by the state to transportation projects; Breakdown of the state's bond issues; Current amount in outstanding debt incurred by the state government.