Moody's Puts Kentucky Ratings on Watch for Downgrade
- Detroit Plan Pits Pensions, OPEBs Against Insurers: Moody's. Devitt, Caitlin // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;6/25/2013, p1
The article presents a report by Moody's Investors Service on the restructuring plan in Detroit, Michigan in 2013 which is believed to jeopardize unfinanced pensions, health benefits and bond insurers. Detroit emergency manager Kevyn Orr's proposal intends to lessen the city's debt worth 15...
- Outlook on Puerto Rico Debt Revised To Stable From Negative by Moody's. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/8/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32751, p5
The article reports on the revision of the credit outlook of Moody's Investors Service Inc. on Puerto Rico. The rating agency changes its outlook for Puerto Rico from negative to stable. The change in outlook will affect more than $30 billion of general obligation and appropriation debt. The...
- Frederick Memorial Falls. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p37
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the credit rating of Frederick Memorial Hospital's bond to Baa1 from A3.
- MINNESOTA: Wright County GO Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/14/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32754, p9
The article reports on the decision of rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. to upgrade the underlying obligation credit of Wright County, Minnesota from A1 to Aa3 as the district prepares $53 million of general obligations (GOs). The bonds incurred a higher rating due to additional...
- Detroit Trust on Watch as Moody's Revisits Scale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/21/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32513, p5
The article reports on the placement of the Detroit Retirement Systems Funding Trust on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s watchlist for a possible downgrade. The action follows apprehension over potential changes in the method of assigning such ratings. The credit rating agency assigned an Aa2 to...
- MISSQURI: Moody's Sings K.C. Blues. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/12/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32834, p9
The article reports on the revision made by Moody's Investors Service Inc. on Kansas City's general obligation (GO) credit to negative from stable as the city prepares to enter the market with several new-money and refunding deals in Missouri. The agency affirmed the city's Aa3 GO rating on a...
- Moody's Places Airports on Negative. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;8/14/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32940, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. changed its outlook to negative for airports in the U.S. The rating agency warned that reductions in airline capacity are causing possible credit problems because it puts airlines at danger of bankruptcy. Such capacity reductions were...
- Exposure to Europe won't affect ratings of most Asian corporates -- Moody's. // Asia Insurance Review;May2012, p38
The article discusses the report "Exposure to Europe Won't Affect Ratings of Most Asian Corporates" by credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service, which indicates that many Asian-rated companies are less exposed to conditions in the euro zone.
- Louisiana's Budget Problems Pressure Universities: Moody's. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/20/2015, p1
Moody's Investors Service has warned that Louisiana's growing budget problems will pressure finances at the state's public universities.