Keller School GOs
- Deadline looms for California construction measure. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;07/07/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30429, p1
Reports on concerns that California's $9-billion school construction bond measure may not make it in the November 1998 ballot. Differences among lawmakers over financing; Features of the compromise package supported by most of the state's political leaders; Referendum results on California...
- SPECIAL CITATION. // American School & University;Aug2004, Vol. 76 Issue 13, p22
Describes the common areas designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP for Fairfield Elementary School, recipient of the Special Citation award during the 2004 Educational Interiors Showcase. Total area of the facility; Cost of construction; Layout.
- CROSBY KINDERGARTEN CENTER. // American School & University;Nov2001, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p211
Describes the design of the Crosby Kindergarten Center in Crosby, Texas. Capacity of the school; Space allocation for each student; Cost of construction; Size of the facility; Date of completion.
- Tennesse Sate School Bond Authority to Refund $130 Million. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32147, p3
Reports that Tennessee State School Bond Authority is preparing an amount of refunding bonds for sale as it continues to take advantage of savings opportunities to help manage its funding of higher education projects. Plan of officials to sell a Series A tax-exempt higher education facility...
- Eatontown Facelift. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/17/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p37
The article reports that the board of education of the New Jersey borough Eatontown will sell bonds competitively on July 25, 2006. Proceeds of the bonds, which were approved by voters in March 2006, will be used to upgrade school facilities in the borough. McManimon & Scotland LLC functions as...
- Construction Plan. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32204, p35
Reports that Frederick County officials are hoping to sell $8 million in bonds for school construction in Frederick County, Virginia.
- Better Than a Bake Sale. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/17/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p37
The article provides information on the competitive sale of general obligation bonds by Lincoln town in Rhode Island. The bonds will pay off notes sold in 2005 for the construction of a new middle school and renovations to other educational facilities. First Southwest Co. functions as the town's...
- San Jose USD Is Both Closing And Modernizing Its Schools. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;6/14/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32402, p1
The article reports on the San Jose Unified School District's (SJUSD) construction of new buildings while simultaneously closing schools. The Santa Clara County has issued general obligation bonds on behalf of the SJUSD to finance the modernization efforts. The article also reports on the...
- Massachusetts Official Says $3B Needed For School Construction. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p1
Reports on the proposed new school building authority in Massachusetts. Methods of financing school construction projects in the state; Details of the state's planned projects; Role of the Massachusetts legislature in the financing.