- Manufacturing investment down, but jobs are up. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;1/6/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p1
The article reports that the local companies in Michigan that received industrial tax exemptions in 2013 from the Grand Rapids City Commission have promised to create more jobs than they did in 2012.
- Only 3,000 start-up firms take part in tax exemption scheme. // Planning (14672073);5/23/2011, Issue 1909, p13
The article reports that only 3,000 companies have participated in the tax exemption scheme that is designed to boost job creation in Great Britain.
- Eclipse Begins Transition to Albuquerque West Side With New Building. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Apr2007, Vol. 100 Issue 4, p58
The article reports on the decision of Eclipse Aviation to build a new facility on its tract at Double Eagle II Airport in Albuquerque, New Mexico. According to the author, the facility will house training, flight support and administrative support functions. The building will be the first...
- It's Raining Jobs. // India Today;11/12/2012, p6
The article discusses how the 2010 policy of the government of Goa, India in exempting new industries from paying income tax for five years has created many jobs in 2012.
- Why NYC needs breaks for builders. SPINOLA, STEVEN // Crain's New York Business;3/7/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p9
The article presents the author's comments on the issues related to the extension of the New York City's 421-A Partial Tax Exemption Program which is important for housing development and job creation.
- Blue Sky. Schuit, Kathy Louise // New Mexico Business Journal;Jul2005, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p8
Focuses on the profits generated by the airline industry in New Mexico. Total number of public use airports in the state; Contribution of Eclipse Aviation to the growth of the industry; Outlook for the improvements and expansion of airports in the state; Commuter airlines operating in the...
- N.Y.C. IDA Set to OK $650 of Liberty Bonds for Midtown. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/26/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31728, p3
Reports on the expected preliminary approval to the sale of multi-million in tax-exempt Liberty bonds by the New York City Industrial Development Authority. Creation of headquarters for Bank of America; Use of the multi-million bonding authority; Schedule of the public hearing on the deal.
- Financing Costs and Industrial Development Bonds. O'Connor, Geoffrey J. // American Bar Association Journal;Dec75, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p1539
Provides the general law practitioner in the U.S. an overview of the potential of industrial development bonds. Legislative background; Tax-exemption; Pollution control bonds; Small issue bonds; Industrial parks; Solid waste disposal facilities; General limitations. INSET: Tax Tips of the Month.
- CAPITAL EXPENDITURE PROBLEMS UNDER THE TEN MILLION DOLLAR EXEMPTIONS FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT... Podolin, Leonard; O'Leary, Patrick J. // Tax Lawyer;Fall79, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p153
Focuses on the capital expenditure problems under exemption for industrial development bonds in the United States. Definition of the industrial development bonds under exemption; Unforeseen costs exclusion under exceptions of the ten million limitations; Acquisition cost of a personal asset.