TBMA, SIA Hold First Disaster Recovery Exercise
- G8 agenda hit by London blasts. Davis, Nigel; Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;7/11/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2155, p6
Presents news briefs related to the July 7, 2005 bomb blasts in London, England, as of July 11, 2005. Impact of the London blasts on the Asian petrochemical markets; Update of crisis response plans prior to the G8 meeting; Closure of the trading floor of the London Metal Exchange; Effect of the...
- MONDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p1
A chart illustrating the performance of securities traded in the U.S. for the week of February 28, 2006 is presented.
- Canada to Mandate Same-Day Matching. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;3/13/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p26
Focuses on the decision of the Canadian Securities Administration to require same-day matching of securities transactions. Effectivity of the same-day matching; Reaction of the majority of securities industries to the request; Estimation on Canadian transactions that were matched on trade date.
- MSRB Elections and G-38 on Meeting Agenda. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p4
Reports on the meeting of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board in Napa Valley, California to discuss consultants, pre-award pricing and elect members and officers for the fiscal year starting October 1, 2005. Priorities in the board's agenda from a policy standpoint; Transition provisions...
- Trading and Technology. // Traders Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 226, p10
Focuses on the role of trading technology in the securities market in the U.S. Significance of trading technology Annette Nazareth, regulation director of the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Main Street and Wall Street Unity. // Traders Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 226, p10
Focuses on issues related to the stock market in the U.S. Two divisions of the stock community; Ways allowing many Americans become owners of stocks in the market.
- Protecting Soft-Dollar Industry. // Traders Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 226, p14
Focuses on ways to resolve the unfavorable impact of soft dollars on the securities industry in the U.S. Importance of a clearer labeling on the cost of soft dollars arrangements; Comments from U.S. Senator Charles Schumer, on the use of soft dollar; Impact of soft dollar abolition on the...
- U.S. Extends Lead In Worldwide M Energy To Fuel '15. CIARAN McEVOY // Investors Business Daily;12/30/2014, pA01
Surging stocks, robust economic growth and a strengthening job market have lifted U.S. business confidence, resulting in a thirst for deals this year that should continue in 2015, analysts said.
- Groups Back LSE Codes. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;6/9/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p1
Trade groups Reference Data User Group and Reference Data Coalition have jointly backed a proposal by the London Stock Exchange (LSE) to extend Great Britain's proprietary Sedol codes with Swift-created Market Identification Codes (MICs) as a step toward improving how securities are identified...