Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise $8B New Cash
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $5B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32747, p39
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will raise $4.997 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills. The move will be made by selling $38 billion to refund $33.003 billion of maturing securities. The bonds to be sold are $20 billion of 91s and...
- Treasury Details 4-Week Auction. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the plan of the Treasury Department to sell four-week discount bills on November 9, 2004 in the U.S.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department will sell $24 billion of four-week discount bills through auctions on June 8, 2004. Sale of bills to raise cash to refund maturing bills.
- Treasury to Offer Cash Managements. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32104, p2
Reports on the auction of the eight-day cash management bills by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go At 4.100% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32735, p32
The article reports on the auction of $8 billion of four-week bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. The bills are at 4.100% high yield, with a price of 99.681111. The coupon equivalent was 4.183% and the bid-to-cover ratio was 4.00 while tenders at the high rate were allotted 97.26%. The bills...
- Treasury 2-Year Notes To Pay Down $3.605B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32304, p2
The article reports that the United States Treasury Department will refund $25.605 billion in maturing securities by auctioning $22 billion of two-year notes on January 25, 2006. The notes are dated January 31, 2006 and due January 31, 2008.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.140% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31921, p2
Reports on the four-week bills auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.545% High Yield. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32475, p32
The article reports on the auction of $8 billion four-week bills at a 4.545 percent high yield and a price of 99.646500 by the Department of the Treasury in the U.S. The bills have a coupon equivalent of 4.627 percent and the bid-to-cover ratio was 3.53. Additionally, tenders at the high rate...
- T-Bill Auction to Raise $985 Mil New Cash. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;9/1/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32458, p7
The article provides updates on the transactions of the U.S. Treasury Department concerning treasury bills. According to reports, the Department will raise $872 million of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $34 billion to refund $33.128 billion in...