Q&A your questions answered
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p8
Presents an old magazine cover for "Cabinet Maker," which features Cleans UK, a manufacturer and supplier of leather cleaning and repair products for the furniture market.
- Castelan continues to invest for the future. // Cabinet Maker;1/29/2016, Issue 5966, p10
The article reports on the renewal of the Furniture Care Network van fleet of furniture protection and care specialist Castelan Group to better serve its customers across Great Britain and Ireland.
- PRESERVATION CASUAL. Rudd, Laurie // Casual Living;Oct2014, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p80
The article discusses the expansion in the preservation of outdoor furniture and dÃ©cor. Topics discussed include protective covers based on regional preferences and opportunities, selling protective covers along with furniture or as after sale, and product innovations such as modular...
- WEAR IT WELL. Sorcher, Jamie // Casual Living;Oct2014, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p84
The article discusses the proper protection and maintenance of cooking grills. Topics discussed include the important aspects of proper fitting, convenience, and quality covers that will adequately protect investment from elements as harsh weather, dirt, and tree branches. Also discussed are the...
- The Protection BUSINESS. Wright, David // Cabinet Maker;4/6/2012, Issue 5782, p14
The article focuses on Guardsman, a provider of protection plan service and initiatives for the furniture care sector. It states that Guardsman underwent a rebranding in 2011 and focus on listening to its retailers and their customers to address their needs following the appointment new faces in...
- FURNITURE STORES INDUSTRY (NAICS 44211). // United States Product & Retail Report Series;2012, Special section p1
The article presents information on the performance and forecast for parts and materials used in furniture repair product line of the furniture stores industry in the U.S. for 2012 and 2013. Information on the related industries including office furniture manufacturers and department stores and...
- The question box. Varese, Michael // Country Living;Oct97, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p102
Provides tips on how to restore old furnitures. Restoring a beat-up icebox; How to disguise the damage of a desk drawer; Suggestions for removing small scratch on a wooden tabletop.
- Untitled. Johnson, Bruce // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Feb1994, Vol. 98 Issue 12, p26
Gives advice regarding the preservation of wood antique furniture. Removing a white ring on a walnut veneer table; Removing scratches in the marble top of an old Victorian parlor table.
- Knock on wood. Johnson, Bruce // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Feb96, Vol. 100 Issue 12, p43
Presents answers to queries involving wooden antique furniture. Use of water or heat in coaxing compacted wood to return to its normal size; Safe way to remove paint from marble; Benefits and drawbacks in using orbital sanders.