- New recruit will build up 'niche suppliers'. // Travel Weekly (UK);12/15/2016, p15
The article announces the appointment of Jo Oxer as dedicated supplier manager of Freedom Travel Group Ltd. and Co-operative Personal Travel Advisors (CPTA), both part of Thomas Cook Group.
- BUILDING A BETTER BASCULE. Pletcher, Peter // Practical Horseman;Jun2014, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p32
The article discusses the building of better bascule of the horse through the progression of three exercises, as per the hunter rider, Peter Pletcher, including the Three-Jump Gymnastic exercise, Oxer-to-Oxer Combo exercise, and Single Ramped Oxer exercise, for enhancing its jumping.
- Ride Oxers WITH EASE! Spadone, Emil // Practical Horseman;Jan2008, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p50
This article presents advice from hunter trainer Emil Spadone on how to rider oxer jumps without fear.
- Ask Horse Journal: She Won't Jump Oxers. H. J. // Horse Journal;Dec2012, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p14
The article provides an answer to a question on how to improve the jumping habit of horse over the oxers.
- The Riddle: The Second Book of Pellinor. LeMerise, Alissa // School Library Journal;Jul2012, p46
A review of the book "The Riddle: The Second Book of Pellinor," written by Alison Croggon and narrated by Eloise Oxer, is presented.
- THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM: 'HUNT ANGELS'. Bertrand, Ina // Metro;Summer2007, Issue 151, p10
The article reviews the film "Hunt Angels," directed by Alec Morgan and starring Ben Mendelsohn, Victoria Hill and Eloise Oxer.
- Goofing around with TSAX. // Travel Daily;2/27/2012, p5
A photograph is presented showing the Travelscene American Express agents including Lynne Henderson, Linda Hussey, and Katy Oxer.
- AMPLITUDE, TRAJECTORY AND AFFERENT PARAMETERS ANALYSIS OF THE JUMP OVER AN OXER FENCE IN SPORT HORSES. Flavia, Bochiş // Bulletin of the University of Agricultural Sciences & Veterinary;2008, Vol. 65 Issue 1/2, p12
There are a lot of obstacles type used in jumping competitions. Normally, for every kind of fence, there is a different type of approaching and cross over (1,2,3). The most used obstacles are the vertical fence and the oxer fence. For crossing over the vertical, which is a high fence, the horse...
- SHAPE UP HIS JUMPING STYLE! Karazissis, Jenny // Practical Horseman;Sep2011, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p36
The article discusses the three simple exercises to improve a horse's bascule by figuring eight over pole which helps horses to balance themselves, vertical-to-vertical which helps horses to slow their arc, and oxer-to-oxer.