- The disappearing landscape. Faulkner, Sally // American Artist;Sep1993, Vol. 57 Issue 614, p50
Features paintings of Maryland artist Henry Coe. Interest in painting uninhabited landscapes; Populated landscape paintings as including barns, fences or roads illustrating man's existence; Accounts on painting techniques; Contact information.
- WYOMING Wanted: School Ballot Details. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;1/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32542, p27
The article reports that U.S. Representative Del McOmie, Republican from Fremont County, Wyoming and U.S. Senator Henry Coe, Republican from Park County, Colorado have prefiled a legislative bill demanding inclusion of detail in the ballot questions of school districts in Wyoming. Under the...
- Comment. Pateman, Chris // Builders Merchants Journal;Apr97, p3
Editorial. Comments on environmental bureaucracy and Producer Responsibility Obligations as they relate to the builders merchant trade. Citing of the Health & Safety At Work Act; Impact of governmental regulation on construction; Review of the environmentalist agenda.
- Trading Standards target merchants on bulk bag weights. // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov2011, p36
The article focuses on the need for merchants in Great Britain to adhere in the Trading Standards on bulk bag weights by Builders Merchants Federation (BMF).
- Manufacturers' shipments, inventories, and orders. // Economic Indicators;Jan1996, p21
Presents statistical information on manufactures' shipments for December 1995. Comparative figures for shipments, inventories and new orders for 1985-1995.
- Roxbury merchants. Schacht, Susan // Regional Review;Fall92, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p13
Cites some of the merchants who achieved success in Roxbury, the poorest part of Boston, Massachusetts. Mike Shapiro of Harrison Supply; Jim Roberts of McDonald's; Ronn Garry of Tropical Foods; Aguiar Rosa of Ideal Sub Shop.
- Colorado's mobile merchants. Sommars, Jack // Colorado Business Magazine;Aug95, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p66
Profiles Colorado' mobile merchants or entrepreneurs on wheels. Patt Lobb, owner of Acute Doggie-Do; Bob Goodwin of King Scoopers, a grocery delivery service; Jeff Hopley of Fitness on Wheels; Melissa Weber of Alfa In Your Home.
- EB SHOP THE BLOCK. Halvorson, Barry // East Bernard Express (TX);12/4/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 49, p1
The article provides information on the retailer participants for "Shop the Block" event in East Bernard, Texas.
- Mart merchants. // New York Amsterdam News;01/18/97, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p4
Presents a photograph showing some of the Seven Mart 125 merchants who were present at the Community Board No. 10 meeting.