- ADVANTAGE RESTRUCTURE TIMELINE. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;5/3/2004, Issue 1716, p5
The article presents information related to the restructuring of travel agency Advantage. Member meetings to explain restructure in Glasgow on May 12, Birmingham on May 13 and London on May 14. If court approval is secured, members will vote on plans at three separate extraordinary general...
- IN BRIEF. // Mortgage Strategy;10/8/2007, p7
The article offers news briefs in Great Britain. Paul Williams has been appointed as compliance and operations director of Lexicon Group. Fitch Ratings Ltd. shows positive feedback on the Northern Rock PLC's asset quality as its share price fell at one point in October 2007. The Morgan...
- 'Heavy-handed approach'. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;5/3/2004, Issue 1716, p2
The conduct of Advantage Co. head office in the current restructure is the same heavy-handed approach that drew it into a quarrel over tiered commission last year, according to Cadogan Holidays managing director Gary David. Cadogan became embroiled in a row with Advantage last year when David...
- Overhaul goes right to the core. Dennis, Juliet // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;5/3/2004, Issue 1716, p5
Advantage Co. bosses have announced an internal shakeup in addition to the planned external restructure after failing agents and operators. The internal overhaul of marketing and communications processes follows indepth interviews with the trade and aims to ensure that Advantage is viewed as...
- Advantage team 'in place by July' // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/11/2004, Issue 2618, p5
Announces that the membership services team of Advantage will be in place by the beginning of July 2004. Other restructuring plans of the organization.
- EShare parent retools. Clement // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/22/99, Vol. 46 Issue 43, p1
Reports that eShare parent Melita International Corp. is restructuring its operations and has assumed the Eshare moniker following flagging financial performance at the Georgia-based firm. Renaming into EShare Technologies; Plans to expand focus beyond its addressable telephony-based market.
- Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Fagiano, David // Management Review;Aug94, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p4
Comments on the debate over structural revision in business organizations. Three areas of agreement by experts; Similarity to downsizing; Reason for failure of business practice; Requirement in a change process.
- How supervisors can use the `critical zone' to revitalize employees after a reorganization. Marshall, Robert; Yorks, Lyle // Supervision;Jul99, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p15
Offers advice on how personnel managers should handle employees after a reorganization. Importance of reorganization; Success indicators of reorganization; Discussion on the phases of personal transition among employees after a reorganization.
- Reorganizing the organized mess. // Supervision;Mar90, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p14
Discusses ways for reorganizing an organized mess left by a peer, a predecessor or an immediate boss without upsetting people or making them feel like failures. Starting the cleanup process; Summarizing findings; Deciding what direction to take; Morale; Productivity; Quality; Finances; Bottom line.