- The triumph of the easter bilby. Flannery, Tim // Nature Australia;Autumn98, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p80
Opinion. Presents information on the Easter celebration in Australia, with reference to the role of bilbies in this celebration. Who Easter is named after; Comparison between a rabbit and a bilby.
- Multiplying rabbits. Walker, J. // Country Living;Apr90, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p111
Photo essay of a collection of antique Easter bunnies.
- Easter's promise. // Christian Science Monitor;4/13/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 97, p23
Discusses the religious significance of Easter to Christians and the experience of the author with Easter.
- Message on the observance of Easter, 1997. Clinton, Bill // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;3/31/97, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p425
Presents the message by the United States President on the observance of Easter on March 28, 1997. History of the celebrations; Religious significance of the event.
- A fixed date for Easter? Pfatteicher, P.H. // Christian Century;3/22/89 - 3/29/89, Vol. 106 Issue 10, p300
Editorial. Considers arguments for and against setting a fixed date for Easter. Convenience of a fixed date vs. following the lunar calendar.
- Letters to Reinhold: Easter memories. Niebuhr, U.M. // Christian Century;4/15/87, Vol. 104 Issue 12, p357
Presents reflections on the Catholic holiday of Easter in the form of a letter to the author's late husband, theologian Reinhold Niebuhr.
- Classic and contemporary excerpts. // Christianity Today;4/8/96, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p80
Presents excerpts of articles about Easter. Excerpts from `Blessed Are You Who Believed,' by Carlo Caretto; `Ashes to Easter,' by Robert F. Morneau; `The Martyred Christian,' by Dietrich Bonhoeffer; `100 Meditations on Hope,' by Wayne A. Lamb; `Experiences of God,' by Jurgen Moltmann; `Renewed...
- You can't get there from here. Miles, Jonathan // Christianity Today;5/20/96, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p66
Describes the 1996 Easter celebrations in Jerusalem. Holding of separate celebrations in Bethlehem and Jerusalem due to stringent Israeli security; Death of Jews and Arabs resulting from the struggle for the ownership of Jerusalem since 1920; Relationships between the Christians, Jews and...
- Easy Easter basket cake. // Redbook;Apr89, Vol. 172 Issue 6, p28
Recipe for a lemon pound cake and instructions on how to turn it into an edible Easter basket. INSET: How to make our dainty doily baskets..