SECTORAL CONTRIBUTIONS TO GROSS VALUE ADDED
- SERVICES: VALUE ADDED. // OECD Observer;2003 Supplement 1, p30
Presents statistics on value added services of member countries of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). Australia; Austria; Belgium; Canada; Czech Republic; Denmark; Finland; France.
- Don't Leave Your Trade Secrets Lying Around. Abdulaziz, Sam K. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jun2001, Vol. 81 Issue 6, p10
No abstract available.
- Economic Value Added (EVATM): An empirical examination of a new corporate performance measure. Chen, Shimin; Dodd, James L. // Journal of Managerial Issues;Fall97, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p318
Evaluates the usefulness of Economic Value Added (EVA) as a corporate performance measure. Empirical analyses of EVA using a two-step method; Comparison of the information usefulness of EVA with accounting earnings and residual income.
- Governing for Value. Pettit, Justin // Ivey Business Journal;Autumn98, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p49
Focuses on corporate governance systems in relation to economic value added (EVA). Shortcomings which could infiltrate the system; Definition of EVA; Implications of EVA; Information on the use of EVA in business organizations; How economic value added facilitates integrated corporate...
- Commentary: BY JAMES E. TOBIN. Tobin, James E. // Ivey Business Journal;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p57
Assesses the business strategy of PixStream Inc. Problems faced by the company; Coverage of a research and development spending; Views on Economic Value Added analysis.
- Market Efficiency, CAPM, And Value-Relevance Of Earnings And EVA: A Reply To The Comment By Professor Paulo. Chen, Shimin; Dodd, James L. // Journal of Managerial Issues;Winter2002, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p507
Comments on market efficiency, Capital Asset Pricing Model and value relevance of earnings and economic value added. Information on accounting information and capital markets research in accounting.
- EVA. Keys, David; Azamhuzjaev, Mumin; Mackey, James // CMA Management;Sep99, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p30
Comments on the benefits economic value added (EVA). Formula of the EVA equation; Impact of EVA on capital budgeting decisions; Example application of EVA; Recommendations for the use of EVA on business enterprises.
- Where's the value/. Sheppard, Don // Employee Benefit News;Nov99, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p80
Focuses on the economic value added (EVA), a way to establish the value of company operations and functions. Importance of value-added measurements; Objectives of EVA communication effort; Evaluation of the value-added measurement system.
- Financial Insights: EVA Trends in the Chemical Industry. Ravitz, Leslie C.; Bova, Anthony; Stanley, Morgan // Chemical Market Reporter;10/6/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 11, p13
Provides insights into the economic value added trends in the chemical industry in the U.S. Cost of capital based on the amount of equity and debt in a company's capital structure; Creation of shareholder value among diversified chemical companies; Tool in analyzing net operating profit after...