- No fooling, this April's brighter than '09. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;4/1/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 2, p1
The article offers information on the share market performance of several media and entertainment companies in the U.S. It mentions that the one-year returns for conglomerate stocks range from 79% for Time Warner Inc. to 269% for CBS Corp. It states that the gains of the companies during the...
- Market Pulls a Threepeat. Kaplan, David // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/1/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 34, p6
The Dow Jones Industrial Average index ended the week on a high note during the week ended August 30, 2003. Now that many companies have undergone difficult periods of restructuring, investors expect to see stronger economic growth, according to analysts. Meanwhile, ad-stock activity was mostly...
- STOCK FOCUS. // Multichannel News;06/26/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p34
Focuses on certain United States telecommunication industry stocks, as of June 20, 2000. Pegasus Communications Corp.; Top five percentage gainers and losers; Industry index.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;11/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p30
Presents charts and graphs on stock performance of companies in the mass media sector of the U.S. Increase in share price of Pegasus Communications Corp.; Stock price of Cablevision; Share price of Time Warner.
- Drucker: Why equities still have room to run. // Fundweb;3/19/2013, p4
The article discusses the author's view on the performance of the equity markets in the U.S. She mentions the good performance of the equity markets in the second week of March 2013, which extended gains for ten consecutive days and propelled the Dow Jones Industrial Average to a record 14539....
- ANALYSTS' CHOICE. // Dow Theory Forecasts;9/29/2014, Vol. 70 Issue 39, p8
The article reports on the stock performance of sportswear and footwear retailer Foot Locker Inc. It states that retailer's shares have totaled a return of 39% in 2014, while the consumer discretionary sector in Standard & Poor's (S&P) 1500 has barely budged. It views that Foot Locker still...
- Earnings engine roars. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;10/25/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 14, p5
The article reports that the U.S. stock market showed some recovery from the recent fall. The recovery was mainly on anticipation that BASF , the world's largest chemical company, will post better-than-expected third-quarter (Q3) earnings. BASF expects the favorable business conditions to...
- Uptrend Boosts Dividend Leaders. SCOTT STODDARD // Investors Business Daily;10/27/2014, pB16
Microsoft and other top dividend stocks have fared well since a new market uptrend that began last week.
- Paycom Forms Double Bottom, But Is It Sound? KEN HOOVER // Investors Business Daily;7/22/2015, pB08
The article reports on the performance of the stocks of American software firm Paycom Software Inc. as of July 22, 2015. Paycom's stocks is reportedly trading below its moving average and seems to be establishing a double-bottom base. It notes that Paycom offers payroll processing service to...