- LodgeNet to File for Bankruptcy. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/7/2013, p2
The article reports on the bankruptcy protection filing of Sioux Falls, South Dakota-based LodgeNet Interactive and its acquisition by Colony Capital.
- C-COR scoops up Alopa and Stargus. // CED;Jul2004, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p14
Reports on C-COR.net Corp.'s acquisition of closely-held Alopa Networks Inc., a provider of backoffice software for broadband service activation, management and assurance for cable operators, telecommunications and utilities. C-COR.net's key cable customers; Anticipated net sales in fiscal 2005;...
- World's biggest merger: One giant leap. Donegan, Michelle // Telecommunications - International Edition;Feb2000, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p13
Discusses the impact of the merger of America Online and Time Warner on the world's telecommunications industries. Confirmation that convergence is a corporate trend; Stock valuation of the two firms; Benefits of the merger; Market concerns about the merger.
- Open access movement slowed by AOL/TW merger. Kopel // Business Journal (Central New York);01/14/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p16
Focuses on the biggest beneficiaries of United States-based America Online's merger with Time Warner Inc. Possible end of a campaign by America Online to slow down AT&T and other cable-television companies that want to offer high-speed Internet access through cable-television lines; Deployment...
- You've got approval. // Telephony;01/15/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 3, p13
Deals with the approval of the merger between America Online and Time Warner by the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in January 2001. Conditions under the agreement; Supporters of the merger; Possible problems associated with the deal; Plans of the FCC to prevent the merged...
- Colony Capital moving into LodgeNet. Abrams, Rachel // Daily Variety;1/2/2013, Vol. 317 Issue 58, p4
The article reports on the move of investor Colony Capital Acquisitions LLC which has acquired film and television program distributor LodgeNet Interactive Corp. for $60 million dollars.
- LogicaCMG says merger on positive track. // RCR Wireless News;12/15/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p21
Provides an update on the status of the LogicaCMG merger as of December 15, 2003. Impact of the merger on the companies, according to Martin Read, group CEO of LogicaCMG; Expected revenues for the wireless networks business of the merger for the second half of 2003.
- Leave Light On For LodgeNet. // Multichannel News;02/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p43
Informs on the financial standing of United States-based LodgeNet Entertainment Corp., provider of in-room pay-per-view movies to hotels. Revenue in the fourth quarter of 2000; Stock price as of February 20, 2001; 'Outperform' rating reinstated by analyst Murray Arenson.
- $150 billion in charges to press future AOL profit. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;01/11/2000, Vol. 361 Issue 13, p13
Reports on Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.'s estimates of the amount of charges to earnings that America Online Inc. will take over two decades as a result of its purchase of Time Warner. Amount of projected goodwill; Proposal by the Financial Accounting Standards Board to eliminate the `pooling...