Discovery Health Seeks Higher Profile for Originals
- PLEASE, BE OUR GUEST. // Daily Variety;3/29/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 64, Special Section pA10
The article lists the celebrities who have appeared in the Latino-led television program "The George Lopez Show". They include Sandra Bullock, Hilary Duff, Andy Garcia, Paris Hilton, Stacy Keach, Richard Lewis, Eva Longoria, Cheech Marin, Esai Morales, Lou Diamond Phillips, Freddie Prinze Jr.,...
- Celebrity lairs. // Building Design;5/14/2004, Issue 1625, p29
Focuses on the television program "Inner Spaces," an exploration of celebrity taste of architecture. Features of the program; Hosts.
- Tube Tap III. Woods, Crawford // New Republic;3/3/73, Vol. 168 Issue 9, p21
Comments on several issues relevant to television programs and television broadcasting in the U.S. Television celebrities; Notable television programs; Television stations.
- DELVENE DELANEY. // Ralph;Oct2003, p46
Reports on the return of actress Delvene Delaney in the television industry. Popularity of Delaney during the 1970s and 1980s; Samples of her television programs.
- D.C. Talkers. Greppi, Michele // Electronic Media;3/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p47
Focuses on the second annual poll of the guests to get and the guests to avoid or endure on the newsmaker show, conducted by the periodical 'TelevisionWeek.' People surveyed and method of survey; Programs on different television channels that compete for the same guests; Profile of people that...
- KITCHEN QUEEN. Plunket, Robert // Sarasota Magazine;May2006, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p98
The article profiles television program host Judi Gallagher in Sarasota, Florida. She is a new example of a channel-surfing celebrity. Gallagher is engaged into several TV shows. She is a host for "Gulfcoast Cooking," on SNN6 every Saturday and Sunday, "Suncoast Curisine," on Channel 21 every...
- Cable's Real Stars are the Shows. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p10
Focuses on the significance of shows in cable television networks. Role of concept, scripts and quality of acting in the success of shows; Importance of celebrities in the success of shows.
- UPN's New Dawn. Berman, Marc // MediaWeek;8/23/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 30, p26
Deals with the efforts of the UPN television network to recover from poor television programming strategies. Factors that contribute to the improvement of the network; Launch of satisfactory television programs; Background of the network.
- SONY'S BACK AND READY FOR ACTION. Adalian, Josef // Variety;1/19/2004, Vol. 393 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the business strategy employed by Sony Pictures Television in the U.S. Mandate followed by the company for their shows; Effort of the company to come up with cost effective ways of developing shows; Major shows of the company.