Will to Preserve
- Consolidate three loans. // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2011, Issue 140, p20
The article answers a question about consolidating three loans.
- Marco GOs, Maybe. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/9/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31737, p31
Reports on the mail-balot referendum for the undeveloped property in Marco Island, Florida. Purpose of the referendum; Total amount of general obligation debt; Proposal for the use of the property.
- Greenwich Capital finances $75 million loan for acquisition. // Fairfield County Business Journal;09/18/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 38, p6
Focuses on the loan made by Greenwich Capital to The Martin Group to finance the acquisition of an office building in San Francisco, California. Rate of interest; Date for the initial maturity of the loan; Implications of the move for the companies involved.
- Dealing with established reserve networks and incomplete distribution data sets in conservation... Freitag, Stefanie; Nicholls, Anthony O.; Van Jaarsveld, Albert S. // South African Journal of Science;Feb98, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p79
Studies the established reserve networks and incomplete distribution of data sets in forest conservation planning in South Africa. Restriction to the mammalian fauna; Relative effectiveness of existing reserves; Maximum efficiency in achieving regional representativeness.
- Ann Arbor de novo opens amidst national crisis. Dullum, Justin // North Western Financial Review;11/1/2008, Vol. 193 Issue 21, p20
The article offers news briefs related to the launching of new banks in the U.S. Arbor State Bank has launched in Michigan and plans to focus on professional, retail lending, and small business lending. Spring Bank in Brookfield,Wisconsin was opened its doors in September 2008 and raised $13...
- Two Multifamily Properties in Milwaukee Receive Aries Financing. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;6/19/2012, p5
The article reports that the Chicago office of Aries Capital has finalized the funding of a 9.28-million-dollar loan for an investor's acquisition of two apartment properties in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Hidrock Realty Secures $16.1M Refinance for 35 West 36th St. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;7/24/2012, p12
The article reports that Manhattan, New York City-based Hidrock Realty has secured a loan to finance its acquisition of the 35 West 36th Street property from Assurant.
- NorthMarq's N.J. Office Arranges $11.4M Mortgage for Retail Condo in NYC. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;10/4/2012, p11
The article reports that the New Jersey regional office of NorthMarq has received an 11.4 million U.S. dollars loan for the acquisition of the 42,774-square-foot retail condominium, the Orion as part of the 58-storey residential high rise.
- City set to ink Fall Creek Place deals. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/20/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 51, p13
The article reports that the Department of Metropolitan Development has received the initiative to begin the closing on properties near College Avenue for the fourth and final phase of Fall Creek Place in Indianapolis, Indiana. Nearly half of the land will be purchased a single owner, the...