Ohio Authority to Vote on Bonds for air Pollution Abatement
- AK TO INSTALL CONTROLS ON BLAST FURNACES. // Metal Center News;May2004, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p58
The article focuses on the decision of AK Steel Corp. to install pollution controls for the Middle town blast furnace. AK Steel Corp. reached a consent agreement with the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency to settle all air nuisance claims brought by the agency in 2000 related to the company's...
- AK STEEL. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/18/2015, pA02
The article reports on the forecasted loss of American steel company AK Steel Holding Corp. in the third quarter of 2015 despite the increase of its shares.
- AK Steel Wields Private Deal. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;02/15/99, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p2
Focuses on the senior notes offered by AK Steel Holding Corp. in a private placement deal. How the company will use the funds garnered from the transaction; Sales of the company in 1997.
- AK Steel Forges $400M Deal for Tender Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p31
The article discloses the plan of AK Steel, a steel producer based in West Chester, Ohio, to issue 400 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds to fund a tender offer it launched in May 2010.
- SWOT Analysis. // AK Steel Holding Corporation SWOT Analysis;Oct2009, p1
A profile of West Chester, Ohio-based AK Steel Holding Corp., a manufacturer of steel products, is presented. An overview of the company's operations and financial performance is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. An analysis of the...
- AK STEEL AXQUIRES COMBINED METALS. // Metal Center News;Jan2001, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p54
Reports on the purchase of the stocks of Combined Metals Holding Co. by AK Steel Corp. Purpose of the acquisition.
- AK Steel likely to boost passive allocations. // Pensions & Investments;10/2/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p38
Reports on the allocation study undertaken by the $1.1 billion pension fund of AK Steel Holding Corp.
- AK Steel Corp. announced... // Metal Center News;Feb98, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p98
Reports that AK Steel Holding Corp. has announced that its Middletown (Ohio) works tandem cold mill produced more than three million tons of cold-rolled steel in 1997.
- AK Steel Holding Corporation SWOT Analysis. // AK Steel Holding Corporation SWOT Analysis;2006, p1
A company profile of AK Steel Holding Corp., a company that makes flat-rolled carbon, stainless and electric steels and tubular products, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A SWOT analysis is...