Tax-Exempt Lure Continues to Dominate Taxable in Quest for Cash
- Tax-Free Average Yield Falls Four Basis Points. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p6
Reports on the decrease of the tax-free money market funds' average yield by four basis points, according to a report by iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. Growth of assets in the funds; Increase of taxable fund assets.
- Yields Drop 20 Basis Points as Assets Hit Record. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32423, p7
The article reports on the decline of tax-free money market fund yield by 20 basis points as their assets rose to a record high of 360.94 billion dollars during the week ended July 10, 2006 according to iMoneyNet Inc. The average weekly yield level of the funds declined to 3.09 percent on an...
- Assets Decline by $2.2 Billion to $486.73 Billion. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/13/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33061, p6
The article reports on the decline of the total assets by $2.2 billion to settle at $486.73 billion, according to the Money Fund Report, a service of iMoneyNet.com in the U.S. The average seven-day simple yield for the 511 tax-free funds in the report declined to an all-time low of 0.28%....
- Tax-Free Yields Fall 11 Basis Points to 2.82%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;9/15/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32467, p7
The article reports on the decline of tax-free money market funds' average yield by 11 basis points to 2.82 percent on an annualized basis, according to the reports by iMoneyNet Inc in the U.S. Assets in the funds has increased by $166.8 million to $358.83 million following a $618.1 million...
- Assets Rise $5.06 Billion to $360.21 Billion. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/25/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32453, p6
The article reports on the increase in assets in tax-free money market funds in the U.S. for the week ended August 21, 2006. According to iMoneyNet Inc., the increase followed after a decline in assets during the previous week. The growth in institutional funds has contributed to this surge....
- Average Yields Drop 22 Basis Points to 2.92%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32486, p34
The article reports on the tax-free money market funds wherein its average yield has dropped down 22 basis points to 2.92% on an annual basis. This has been based on the data presented by iMoneyNet Inc. However, its assets has increased from $2.46 billion to $361.06 billion which was driven by...
- Average Tax-Free Yield Falls Back Below 3%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;5/12/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32380, p34
The article reports on the declining average yield of tax-free money market fund. According to the report by iMoneyNet Inc., tax-free money market funds' average weekly yield sank back below the 3 percent barrier as it fell 12 basis points. The decline left the yield level just one basis point...
- Tax-Exempts Lose $2.89B, Taxables $16.2B. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p7
Reports on the performance of money market funds in the United States for the week ending Mary 3, 2004, according to data from iMoneyNet Inc. Outflow experienced by tax-exempt and taxable money market funds; Average annualized yield.
- Tax-Free Funds Gain $3.337B; Yields Inch Up. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;8/08/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31695, p6
Cites a study conducted by iMoneyNet Inc. which states on an increase in assets in tax-free money market funds. Total weekly assets in funds.