THE IPO 100
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/24/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p36
Presents initial public offerings in the U.S. as of May 24, 2004. Genworth Financial; Lydian Trust; Animas; Blue Nile; Callwave; DASCO Medical Properties Trust; Extra Space Storage; Huron Consulting Group; Neurometrix; SmartPros; Dex Media.
- Google: Wall Street challenge. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;December 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p104
Reports on the consideration of Google Inc. for an electronic auction of its shares for its much-talked about initial public offering. Challenges posed by Google to Wall Street equity-underwriting cartel; Plans of the company on how to execute its introduction to the stock market; Complaints...
- The IPO Market Is Dead, Dead, Dead. Goldblatt, Henry // Fortune;12/7/1998, Vol. 138 Issue 11, p258
Looks at the December 1998 market for United States initial public offerings (IPO). Comparison of 1997 and 1998 figures; Withdrawal of planned Goldman Sachs and Sprint PCS IPOs; What happened, according to Sprint manager of investor relations Nancy Fry; Forecast.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/19/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p17
Presents charts and graphs depicting the best and worst performers in initial public offerings in the U.S. as of September 14, 2005. Performance of the offering of VeriFone Holdings Inc.; Offer price of Fusion Telecommunications International; Performance of recent stock offerings.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 29, p19
Reports on aftermarket performance in the United States as of July 19, 2004. 2004 initial public offering performance; Performance of stock offerings.
- IPOs Good For Stock Market, But Too Many May Signal Froth. SCOTT STODDARD // Investors Business Daily;12/19/2013, pB01
When many companies with questionable fundamentals start launching initial public offerings, it can be a sign the market is overheating.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/11/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 34, p25
The article presents a list of the most 100 initial public offerings. These include the Security Capital Assurance which offers its stocks at $20.50 per stock, Compass Diversified Trust which offers its stocks at $15 per stock and Town Sports International Holdings which offers its stocks at...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/24/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p39
Presents charts and graphs on initial public offerings and stocks in the U.S. as of May 24, 2004. Initial public offering of CrossTex Energy, Jed Oil, Daystar Technologies, and Marchex; Performance of initial public offerings by Animas, Blue Nile and Nuvasive; Performance of selected stock...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/20/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p25
Presents charts and graphs depicting the aftermarket performance of initial public offerings deals in the U.S. Citation of companies with good initial public offerings deals; Performance of recent transactions; Status of recent stock offerings.