- Who's Hot. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/20/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 36, p39
Presents charts depicting the performance of brokerage and bank stocks in the U.S. as of September 20, 2004.
- Conversion, Default Risks Irk Investors. Davis, Paul // American Banker;4/30/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 82, p1
The article discusses actions that some feel the U.S. government may make regarding preferred bank stock holders. The author states that some feel that preferred bank stock holders may be pressured by the U.S. government to convert their preferred stock into common stock. The opinions of people...
- Outperforming For a Fifth Straight Year. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;1/3/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 1, p1
Reports that bank stocks outperformed the market for the fifth consecutive year and fund managers, investors, and analysts are wondering how long the rally will last. Optimism that bank stocks will at least keep pace with the market; Suggestion that last year's gains were the result of strong...
- Stock dividend at Dearborn bank. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;5/29/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p6
The article informs that Dearborn Bancorp Inc., a bank, has announced a 5 percent stock dividend. The dividend is payable on June 16 to the owners of record as of June 2. One share will be distributed for each 20 shares owned. No fractional shares will be issued to owners having shares not...
- First call's analyst consensus rankings. // American Banker;12/14/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 237, p35
Provides information pertaining to bank and other financial institutions' stocks in the United States for the week of December 11, 1998. Includes insurance companies; Credit card firms; Government sponsored enterprises; Private mortgage companies; Investment advisers; General finance and...
- WHO's HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/4/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 38, p35
Ranks brokerage and bank stocks based on performance as of September 29, 2004.
- Unprecedented equity slaughter. De Klerk, Vic // Finance Week;10/14/2002, p20
Focuses on the financial problems in the international banking sector. Relative performance of banking shares in Europe for 2002; Decrease in share prices of the U.S. bank JP Morgan Chase; Condition of banking sector in Switzerland and South Africa.
- Bank and thrift stocks. // American Banker;6/26/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 122, p27
Presents information about bank and thrift stocks in the United States as of June 25, 1996. Stock highlights; Top 50 banks; Top 25 thrifts; Specialty finance companies; Gainers and losers.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p33
Presents data concerning bank and brokerage stocks ranked by performance as of November 3, 2004. Price per earning; Year-to-date change; Indices; Ticker symbol.