Bond Pro Is Still Running
- Yields Slip 3 Basis Points as Georgia, N.Y. EFC, and DISD Bring New Deals. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31664, p2
This article presents an insight into developments in bond markets on June 24, 2003. Georgia, the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp., and the Dallas Independent School District introduced more than $400 million in new loans while cash bond yields fell three basis points. Meanwhile,...
- Hough open 2-man Baltimore office. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;09/26/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30239, p33
Focuses on William R. Hough & Co.'s (WRHC) opening of an office in Baltimore, Maryland. Focus of the office on housing and public finance; Other offices opened by the company; WRHC's main objective in opening the Baltimore office.
- SEC looking into Hough role in '93 Florida county refunding. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;09/02/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30221, p1
Reports on the US Securities & Exchange Commission's (SEC) probe into the role of William R. Hough & Co. as both financial adviser and provider of escrow securities for a 1993 advance funding in Charlotte County, Florida. Alleged yield-burning abuses in the transactions; Former County...
- Hough wins FA contract with Pinellas County, Fla. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;03/30/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30361, p40
Reports that Pinellas County, Florida has awarded a multiyear contract for financial advisory services to William R. Hough & Co. Deal made by William R. Hough & Co. being investigated for possible yield burning; Reason why the company won the bid.
- WILLLIAM R. HOUGH & CO. // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p8
Presents a chart depicting the financial result gained by William R. Hough & Co. in the U.S.
- Florida. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;09/25/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30238, p27
Reports that the Seminole County School District, Florida, has selected William R. Hough & Co. to run the books on a certificate of participation deal scheduled to sell in early 1998. Refunding and new-money debt expectations.
- Hough debuts in Nebraska after nabbing Omaha firm. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;03/30/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30609, p21
Reports on the bond issue of William R. Hough & Co. in Nebraska. Acquisition of MBU Inc.; Use of the funds from the bond issue.
- Hough, Charlotte County, Fla., in yield-burning settlement. McEntee, Christopher; Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;04/29/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30630, p26
Reports on William R. Hough & Associates Co.'s agreement to settle a legal dispute with Charlotte County, Florida, over financial advice and the pricing of escrow securities on two bond issues sold in early 1990s. Cost of the settlement; Terms of the agreement; Plans of the firm to shield the...
- Stan Payant. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p4
Reports on the death of William R. Hough & Co. vice president Stan Payant. Reasons for Payant's death; Professional background of Payant.