New Web-based Communication Link
- Honeywell Response: Ademco Not for Sale. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2001, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p34
Focuses on the security business of Honeywell in Syosset, New York.
- Wireless Transmitter Hits Milestone. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p21
Features the 5800 Series technology developed by Honeywell Inc. Description; Performance rating; Applications.
- Bang! Honeywell to buy industry leader Pittway. Zalud // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2000, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p25
Focuses on Honeywell Inc.'s plan to acquire security systems firm Pittway. Goal of creating the largest United States-based security company; Combination of Pittway's companies with Honeywell's Home & Building Controls operation. INSET: Home systems boost?.
- Honeywell-Pittway deal passes Hart-Scott-Rodino period. Zalud, Bill // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2000, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p21
Reports on the proposed merger of United States-based security systems firms Pittway Corp. and Honeywell as of February 2000. Details of the proposed merger deal; Deal's satisfaction of antitrust requirements.
- Security Industry Teams With IT to Promote Security Management. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2003, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p13
Reports on the partnership of the security systems industry with information technology (IT) to promotes security management in the U.S. Demand for the rapid rate of technological development and deployment for effective management; Formation of the Open Security Exchange group; Focus of the...
- CATALOG PROVIDES ONE-STOP ACCESS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p146
The article introduces the 2006 Security & Custom Electronics Sourcebook from Honeywell. The catalog provides dealers with one-stop access to information on the full line of Honeywell security and custom electronics security products. The catalog also carries information on the Internet...
- It's the System, Stupid. Dunkel, Dan // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p38
The article presents a perspective on the developments surrounding the security systems industry in the U.S. It has been noted by the author policy has been deployed in the international information technology system during the implementation of the changes in the industry. He added that the...
- New Certification on Vindicator System. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p106
The article reports on the functions of the Vindicator System Integrator program launched by Honeywell. The program would recognize the commitment that integrators make in delivering the company's products and solutions for users. In addition, the program provides end user integrated security...
- Houston Deploys Perimeter Detection. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p41
The article reports on Honeywell's plan to supply two airports in Houston, Texas with a perimeter and intrusion detection system. Radar video surveillance (RVS) will be installed at the George Bush Intercontinental and William P. Hobby airports. The key features and advantages offered by the RVS...