- Ego Trip. Rich, Frank // Time;2/20/1978, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p70
The article reviews the film "Renaldo and Clara," directed by Bob Dylan, and starring Ronnie Hawkins and Ronee Blakley.
- Hit Parade. Rich, Frank // Time;
The article reviews the film "The Last Waltz," featuring the rock music group, The Band and other performers such as Bob Dylan and Ronnie Hawkins, directed by Martin Scorsese.
- Artists Pay Tribute to 'The Hawk'. Hall, Massey // Canadian Musician;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p16
Reports on a tribute paid to Ronnie Hawkins by several artists at the Massey Hall. Performances by various artists; Personal appearance made by Hawkins.
- Flying high. // Billboard;10/8/94, Vol. 106 Issue 41, p22
Presents a photograph of musicians Ronnie Hawkins and Al Kooper.
- Long on Nerve: An Interview with Ronnie Hawkins. Cochran, Robert // Arkansas Historical Quarterly;Summer2006, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p99
The article presents an interview with musician Ronnie Hawkins. He was born in Huntsville, Arkansas in 1935. He went to school at Leverett until the eighth grade, then to Washington and then to Fayetteville High. He made the trip to Memphis, Tennessee and started learning blues songs. After...
- DISA Gets New Director. // Defense Daily;1/11/2012, Vol. 253 Issue 7, p3
The article announces that Ronnie Hawkins of the U.S. Air Force has been named director of the U.S. Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA).
- Hawkins Retires From DISA, Hands Leadership to To Lynn. Abott, Richard // Defense Daily;7/27/2015, p2
The article announces the appointment of Army Lieutenant General Alan Lynn as commander of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) at the U.S. Department of Defense as well as the retirement of Director Air Force Lieutenant General Ronnie Hawkins from the same post.
- Local Heroes Pickett, Downchild Prove Toronto Still Has The Blues. LeBLANC, LARRY // Billboard;07/22/2000, Vol. 112 Issue 30, p69
Reports on the blues scene in Toronto, Ontario. History of blues in Toronto; Influence of Ronnie Hawkins on the blues scene; Relocation of Canadian blues bands to the United States; Lack of support for the music from radio stations in the area; Importance of the releases of albums by Michael...
- Northern Virginia. Eisenhower, Rachel // Signal;Aug2012, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p76
This section offers news briefs concerning the Northern Virginia chapter of the Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association as of August 2012, including U.S. Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) director Lieutenant General Ronnie D. Hawkins Jr. addressing the chapter during the...