Unlocking South Korea's secrets
- Conquering the Peak. Kunz, Christine L. // Airman;Mar2004, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p44
Focuses on the Pikes Peak mountain in Colorado. Description of the mountain; Air Force members and families' interest in climbing Pikes Peak; Transportation; Automobile and motorcycle competitions in the Pikes Peak Hill Climb every Fourth of July; Plant and animal life on Pikes Peak. INSETS:...
- Wartime duty: a 'Yank Airman's' three-day Queensland odyssey. Purisch, Malcolm T. // Trains;May2003, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p68
Presents an article describing the three-day journey of a U.S. airman aboard a railroad train in Queensland. Purpose of the journey; Details on the meeting between the airman and train's crew; Places visited; Lessons in life learned from the experience.
- Frozen in Time. Aviles, Elaine // Airman;Feb2002, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p28
Reports on the experiences of the U.S. airmen deployed in Azores Island, Portugal. Culture and life style of the Azoreans; Responsibilities of the U.S. Air Force personnel based in the island; Relationship of the military personnel with the residents.
- RV ROOKIE. RAINS, VALERIE // Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel (Newsweek LLC);Oct2011, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p38
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of traveling to North Carolina through a recreational vehicle (RV).
- Nirvana on Nevis. Coleman, Jennifer // Travel Agent;1/7/2001, Vol. 306 Issue 10, Caribbean & Bahamas p4
No abstract available.
- Nevis. Adkins, Leonard M. // Caribbean: A Walking & Hiking Guide;1999 3rd Edition, p195
Offers walking and hiking information for travelers to Nevis Island. History of Nevis; Recommended walking trails; Sights and attractions.
- Let's Meet in T&T! // Contact Magazine;2013, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p55
The article offers travel tips for tourists and visitors to Trinidad and Tobago (T&T) including information and service provided by the T&T Convention Bureau, the Angostura Rum Distillery, and the restaurant district in Ariapita Avenue.
- NUMBER OF TOURISTS IN JANUARY 2014 TOTALED 30,836. // Macedonian Business Monthly;Mar2014, Vol. 14 Issue 140, p14
The article reports that the number of tourists who visited Macedonia in January 2014 has reached 30,836, which has decreased compared to the trend in the same month in 2013.
- Technology Update. // Travel Daily;6/13/2014, p6
The article describes the problems encountered by a tourist in New York.