a new Intensity
- BACK TO BASICS. ROUGHTON, RANDY // Airman;Nov2012, p1
The article offers information on the U.S. Air Force basic military training (BMT). It states that the first two weeks at the training, trainees are in civilian clothes during zero week, It mentions that the Basic Expeditionary Airman Skills Training course give trainees the opportunity to apply...
- The New CRO. Gonzalez, Efrain // Airman;Aug2004, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p36
Focuses on the training of U.S Air Force combat rescue officers (CRO) at Fairchild Air Force Base in Washington . Training of CRO to repatriating isolated Airmen; CRO survival, evasion, resistance and escape training; Academic, laboratory and field training activities.
- CLEARING THE CAVES. Charlton, Chris // Soldiers;Jun2002, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p16
Provides information on the incorporation of cave-clearing training in the Engineer Advanced Noncommissioned Officer Course offered at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri. Reason for developing the instruction; Details of the training provided to soldiers; Benefits of the training for soldiers deployed...
- NTC: Lessons Learned From My First Rotation. Kreh, Steven L. // Engineer;Feb2001, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p44
Deals with the training of soldiers at the National Training Center in Fort Irwin, California. Challenges of being in a light engineer attachment.
- PILOTS AND WARRIORS. // Airman;May2012, p1
The article offers information on the Air Force Weapons Schools located at Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada, which offers a five-and-a-half-month training course with the most advanced training in weapons and tactics employment.
- Armed forces training gets Â£250 million boost. // Workplace Learning & Skills Bulletin;6/16/2014, Issue 116, p2
The article reports that the Defence College of Logistics, Policing and Administration will be built in Hampshire, England, as of June 2014 with the help of a fund of 250 million pounds, to train defence personnel by covering diverse areas including catering, supply and military human resources.
- NEWS FROM ABROAD. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);11/11/2009, Vol. 106 Issue 32, p1C
The article reports on training graduations of air force trainees including Air Force Airmen Eric F. Hill and Casey A. Anderson, Air National Guard Senior Airman Horacio Martinez, and Scott M. Baker who graduated from the 32-day Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) Leader Development and...
- UNIVERSITY OF HERCULES. Tudor, Jason // Airman;Mar2002, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p30
Highlights the training of aircrews and other military personnel assigned to the C-130 aircraft of the 314th Airlift Wing at Little Rock Air Force in Arkansas. Skills learned during the training; Awards received by the Wing; Roles a graduate of C-130 training can assume. INSET: C-130, school...
- FRONT-END ANALYSIS FOR MILITARY TRAINING. Zawacki, Stephen J. // Training & Development Journal;Nov80, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p58
Focuses on military training. Interservice procedures for instructional systems develop by the military training community; Use of front-end analysis.