Airmen remodel mortuary vehicle
- Pacific Air Forces. Gempis, Val // Airman;Jan2004, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p13
Presents an organizational profile of the Pacific Air Forces division of the U.S. Air Force. Commander and Command Chief Master Sgt.; Mission and responsibilities; Members; Flying hours; Organizational structure.
- 12 Outstanding Airmen of 2003. // Airman;Jan2004, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p5
Presents the 12 Outstanding Airmen of 2003 in the U.S. Awardees; Designations; Expertise; Hometown.
- Pin Program Honors Air Force Parents. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Jun2003, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p29
Reports that the U.S. Air Force has launched a program to help airmen honor their parents. Access of information to the Web site; Rewards for the services of the Guard and the Reserves; Recognition of the company's effort to the war.
- Educating for "Exemplary Conduct". Toner, James H. // Air & Space Power Journal;Spring2006, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p18
The article provides information on the exemplary conduct of air force personnel in the U.S. It says that all commanding officers must show in themselves a good example of virtue, honor and patriotism. It highlights the significance of the physical well-being of soldiers and the promotion of...
- Members of 477th Fighter Group connect with unit's past. McPartlin, Cary // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Oct2009, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p10
Information about the 38th annual convention of the Tuskegee Airmen in Las Vegas, Nevada from August 6-9, 2009 sponsored by the 477th U.S. Fighter Group (FG) from Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska. Topics included the stories of courage, determination and unwavering human spirits among Tuskegee...
- My charge to you: Do your job. Buckner, Kathleen R. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Aug2012, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p3
The article presents the author's views on his job as member of the Air Force Reserve in the U.S. He comments that each member is accountable for his own actions, performance and attitude and are required to be proud of their ability and accomplishments and acknowledge the good in themselves. He...
- Kids, Yes . . . Spouse, No. // Airman;May2005, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p20
Focuses on the experience of single mothers in the U.S. Air Force. Challenges for the single mothers; Parenting advice.
- THEN & NOW. Desjarlais, Orville F. // Airman;May2005, Vol. 49 Issue 5, following p48
Focuses on the life-threatening dangers faced by former U.S. Air Force officer Paul Needham. Experience in facing the firing squad twice in Iran; Presence of God felt by Needham during his ordeal; Length of service to the Air Force.
- 2004 Reserve Pay for Four Drills. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Feb2004, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p22
The article presents reserve pay chart for four drills for the year 2004. For the pay grade of O-7 armed force personnel who have worked under two years will get an increase of 858.76; those who have worked for over three years will get an increase of 898.64. For the pay grade of O-6 armed force...