Denver Firm Adds to Bond Practice
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck. O'Reiley, Tim // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/26/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 17, pP14
The article features the law firm Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck in Las Vegas, Nevada, which has a local office comprised of 34 attorneys.
- Eclectic approach boosts Brownstein. Wilson, Megan R. // Hill;11/12/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 112, p12
The article discusses that the eclectic approach has helped the Denver, Colorado-based law firm Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck LLP increased its opportunities to get involved with clients.
- Colorado Lawyer Mike McGinnis Returns to Brownstein Hyatt. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32019, p6
The article reports that lawyer Mike McGinnis has rejoined Denver-based law firm Brownstein Hyatt & Farber after a four-year absence and will lead its lo-attorney public finance group. The addition is another step in a growth process that has more than doubled the firm's bond practice since...
- MERGERS for Midsize Firms. James, Bruce A. // Law Practice: The Business of Practicing Law;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p53
The author focuses on mergers for midsize law firms using the example of the merger of Brownstein with Schreck Brignone and Hatch & Parent. The author addresses issues that should be considered before a merger, such as business culture, problems in the organization, and moving to a new...
- About Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck. // Journal: American Water Works Association;Nov2008, Vol. 100 Issue 11, p20
The article provides information on the law firm Brownstein in Hyatt Farber Schreck in the U.S. It was founded in 1968 and practices in the areas of real estate, natural resources, public policy, corporate law and litigation. It is said that its merger with the California firm of Hatch & Parent...
- BOTTOM LINE. // Hill;11/6/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 126, p18
The article presents news brief including contract of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck with McGraw Hill Financial to lobby on Dodd-Frank financial reform implementation, hiring of Capitol Tax Partaers by Hertz Corp. to lobby on how tax reform issues could affect the equipment and car rental...
- Kirk Lenhard. Illia, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/25/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 17, pP10
The article features lawyer Kirk Lenhard, a partner at law firm Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- JENNIFER CARLETON. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);5/14/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p7
The article presents a profile of Jennifer Carleton, shareholder at Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck LLP and 2012 Women Who Mean Business awardee of "Las Vegas Business Press."
- BOTTOM LINE. // Hill;12/4/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 134, p8
The article announces career developments in the U.S. including the hiring by Arianespace Inc. of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck LLP, the hiring by American Gas Association of the service of Dutko Worldwide, and the hiring by Consumer Bankers Association of Rich Feuer Anderson.