DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS
- The Bond Market Association(TM) municipal swap index. // Bond Buyer;06/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30656, p30
Presents a graph reflecting data on the Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index as of June 7, 1999.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32061, p6
The article presents information on the Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index, Index-Linked Municipal Swaps, swap rates and bond yields.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;4/8/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31610, p30
Presents graphical information related to bonds in the U.S. as of April 8, 2003. Bond Market Association municipal bond indices for the month of April 2003; Index-linked municipal bond swaps; Comparison of swap rates and bond yields.
- NABL acts on pay-to-play, disclaimer proposals. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;02/01/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30819, p5
Reports on the Bond Market Association's proposed uniform disclosure disclaimer in bond offering documents in the United States. Approval of the resolutions by the National Association of Bond Lawyers; Barring of lawyers from pay-to-play practices.
- THE BOND MARKET ASSOCIATION NOTIFICATION AND SETTLEMENT DATES. // National Mortgage News;03/12/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p6
Focuses on bond notification and settlement dates in the United States for March 8, 2001 from the Bond Market Association.
- Ready to be read: TBMA guide available. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;04/06/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30613, p25
Reports on the availability of the Bond Market Association's `Uniform Practices for the Clearance and Settlement of Mortgage-Backed Securities and Other Related Securities' guide for bonds.
- TBMA panel favors treasury buy-back. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;07/28/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30692, p2
Reports on the Bond Market Association's recommendation for the United States Department of Treasury to adopt a program to buy back outstanding bonds. Limits of reducing the size of the agency's offerings; Refunding projections for the third quarter of 1999.
- The Bond Market Association(TM) municipal swap index. // Bond Buyer;06/28/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30671, p30
Presents a graph related to the Bond Market Association's municipal swap index in the United States as of June 25, 1999.
- The Bond Market Association municipal swap index. // Bond Buyer;10/18/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30749, p8
Presents descriptive data on the Bond Market Association's municipal swap index as of October 13, 1999.