XLCA Names Edward Hubbard President and COO
- XLCA's Stevens Adds CEO to His Title. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;4/13/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31861, p7
Reports that XL Capital Assurance Inc. has named president David C. Stevens to the additional post of chief executive officer in April 2004. Profile on Stevens; Company background.
- XL Capital Gets VP For Consumer ABS. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p6
Reports on appointment of Deborah Murnin as vice president of consumer asset-backed finance in XL Capital Assurance Inc. Educational and career background of Murnin; Job responsibilities.
- Ambac Executive Goes to XLCA to Be Director of U.S. Public Finance. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;2/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31823, p3
Reports on XL Capital Assurance Inc.'s (XLCA) appointment of executive Michael Linko to be director of U.S. public finance. Duties of Linko; XLCA's capital infusion from its parent company; Career highlights of Linko.
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32923, p2
Two corrections to the article related to financial services industry are presented, including one on the affiliation of Douglas Offerman that was published in the July 21, 2008 issue and another on the abbreviation for XL Capital Assurance Inc. that was published in the July 18, 2008.
- XLCA Hires Asset Securitization VP. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;4/25/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31373, p6
Reports the hiring of Jorge Gana, vice president in the commercial asset securitization group of XL Capital Assurance Inc.
- XLCA Taps MBIA Vet for Surveillance & Research Dept. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;11/10/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32257, p7
Reports on the recruitment of Charles E. Reilly as managing director of XL Capital Assurance Inc.'s surveillance and research department in the U.S. Career history of the executive; Monitoring of the performance of the firm's insured credit portfolio; Management of the company's risk profile.
- XLCA Hires MBIA Vets For Public Finance Dept. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;5/30/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32391, p7
The article reports on the hiring of MBIA Insurance Corp. veterans Adam T. Bergonzi and Rosalie Jackson by triple-A rated bond insurer XL Capital Assurance Inc. (XLCA) for its public finance department. Bergonzi will be a managing director in the company's credit risk management group and will...
- Dinallo announces $2 billion bond insurance agreement to help protect XLCA policyholders, enhance solvency. Miller, Chris // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/4/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p19
The article reports on the bond insurance agreement between the New York State Insurance Department and XL Capital Assurance Inc. (XLCA). According to Superintendent Eric Dinallo, the transaction will help protect the bond insurance company's policyholders by enhancing its solvency and provide...
- XLCA Public Finance Team Adds Two. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;9/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31973, p2
Reports on the appointment of Leigh Shaffer and Matthew Sinni to the public finance team at XL Capital Assurance Inc. in the U.S. Career background of Sinni and Shaffer; Educational attainment.