Municipals Finish Little Changed; $1.7 Billion Houston Deal Priced
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, May 13. // Bond Buyer;5/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31884, p2
Presents a chart showing economic indicators and pertinent information concerning municipal bonds in the U.S. as of May 14, 2004. Initial jobless claims; Producer price index; Government securities prices; Municipal Bond Index.
- Crossover muni buyers find value as the stock market falls. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;08/20/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30461, p8
Reports on the increase in crossover buyers of municipal bonds in the United States. Economic trends and factors affecting the market; Comments of economic analysts on the shift in buying pattern.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32177, p33
Presents data concerning the U.S. economy and municipal bond market as of July 19, 2005. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Reoffering yields.
- Munis Enter Holiday Weekend Slightly Firmer. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;11/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32760, p2
The article reports on the performance of the bond and the Treasury markets in the U.S. in November 21, 2007. Municipal bonds were slightly firmer, as investors sought a flight-to-quality bid. According to the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board, trades showed some gains. Likewise, the...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, Sept 23. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p2
Presents charts on municipal bonds and economic indicators in the U.S. as of September 23, 2004, such as initial jobless claims and the Municipal Bond Index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, November 10. // Bond Buyer;11/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32009, p2
Presents data on the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of November 10, 2004. Key economic indicators; Government securities prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, October 12. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31987, p2
Presents data concerning the U.S. economy and bond market as of October 12, 2004. Major deals; Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Munis Weaker as ARS Woes Continue. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/28/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32825, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond and Treasury markets in the U.S. for the week ending February 27, 2008. At the end of the week, the municipal market declined by eight to 10 basis points as problems with the auction-rate securities sector continue to push bond yields...
- Munis Unchanged in Quiet Trading As Treasuries Fall, Year Winds Down. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p2
Reports on the performance of municipal bonds in the United States on December 22, 2003. Government securities; Treasuries; Economic outlook.