- Treasury Year Bills Go At 0.160% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33828, p2
The article presents information on the auctioning of Treasury bills worth 25 billion U.S. dollars by the U.S. Treasury Department and highlights that the bills were auctioned at a high yield of 0.160 percent.
- Treasury 7-Year Notes Go at 2.161% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;12/30/2015, p1
The Treasury Department auctioned $29 billion of seven-year notes, with a 2 1/8% coupon and a 2.161% high yield, a price of 99.767297.Ã¼
- Treasury 2-, 5-Years To Raise $11.701B Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32701, p4
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Treasury Department that it will raise about $11.701 billion new cash by auctioning $13 billion five-year notes on August 30, 2007 and $18 billion two-years notes on August 29. The Treasury is expected to refund $19.299 billion with the...
- Treasury's $8B Re-Opened 10-Year Notes Go At 5.230%. // Bond Buyer;6/13/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p2
The article reports on the auction conducted by the U.S. Treasury Department for the re-opening of 10-year notes at 99.399130. The bid-to-cover ratio of the nine-year and 11-month notes was 2.55. In addition, the financial instruments were dated May 15 and were due May 15, 2017. Bidders at the...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $5B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32747, p39
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will raise $4.997 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills. The move will be made by selling $38 billion to refund $33.003 billion of maturing securities. The bonds to be sold are $20 billion of 91s and...
- Treasury to Sell $24B 3-Year Notes. // Bondbuyer.com;4/2/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $24 billion three-year notes on April 7.
- INTRODUCTION: Bureau of the Fiscal Service Operations. // Treasury Bulletin;Mar2014, p31
The article offers information related to the financing operations of the U.S. Bureau of the Fiscal Service of the Treasury Department. Topics discussed include the announcement made by the department about the auction of the seven-day bills which will mature on October 10, 2014, the auction of...
- Treasury to Sell 2-, 5-, 7-Year Notes. // Bond Buyer;2/20/2015, Vol. 1, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $29 billion seven-year notes on Thursday, Feb. 26.
- Treasury Four-Weeks Go at 0.110% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33769, p2
The article informs about the auction of 40 billion U.S. dollar four-week bill, a treasury bill, with a maturity limit of four weeks, by the U.S. Treasury Department at a high yield of 0.110 percent.