ACA Names Roseman to Replace Satz
- ACA Conference Call to Address S&P Action. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;01/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31051, p5
Reports on ACA Financial Guaranty Corp.'s plans to hold a conference on January 5, 2001, to address Standard & Poor's decision to place the insurance firm on CreditWatch because the bond insurer failed to raise additional capital.
- One leaves, two rise, and three join ACA Financial. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/06/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30613, p25
Reports that ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. has promoted two veteran executives to its underwriting department and added three underwriters. Reasons for the changes in the executives of the company; Strength of the underwriting department of the company.
- Credits on the fringe benefit bond insurer. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;04/26/99, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p44
Features ACA Financial Guaranty Corp., a New York, New York-based provider of municipal bond insurance. Information on the portfolio of ACA; Premium range; Advantages of the A rating of ACA.
- Satz Steps Up at ACA Named CEO; Fraser Will Remain Chairman. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;08/03/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30946, p1
Reports the appointment of Michael Satz as chief executive officer (CEO) of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. in New York, New York. Career background of Satz; Reasons of Satz for accepting the position; Responsibilities of Satz as CEO.
- Fitch Threatens ACA Financial Guaranty With Downgrade. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;01/25/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31064, p7
Reports on Fitch's placement of the financial strength rating of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. on Rating Watch negative because the A-rated insurer has failed to raise additional capital to allow it to continue to do business. Fitch's monitoring of ACA Financial's capital-raising efforts; ACA...
- ACA to Seek Capital Infusion to Stave Off Standard & Poor's Downgrade, CEO Says. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;01/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31052, p34
Focuses on ACA Financial Guaranty Corp.'s talks with investors for a needed capital infusion. Chief executive officer Michael Satz's speech before investors; Response to Standard & Poor's Inc.'s decision to place the firm on CreditWatch with negative implications; Decreased confidence in ACA...
- Satz to Resign ACA Posts; Capital Needs Keep IPO on Table. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p3
Reports on the plans of Michael Satz to resign as the deputy chairman and chief executive officer of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. in the United States. Resignation of chief operating officer Maryann Muessel; Effect of the executive changes on the firm's plan for an initial public offering;...
- Van Stolk steps aside at Jones. // Beverage Industry;Jan2008, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p16
The article announces that Peter van Stolk has given up his chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) positions at Seattle, Washington D.C.-based Jones Soda Co. Accordingly, board members Scott Bedbury and Steve Jones have taken the positions respectively while the company is still searching...
- Amid Executive Shake-Ups, ACA Announces 65% Earnings Increase. Chang, Helen; Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p1
Reports on bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp.'s posting of higher earnings for the first quarter of 2004 amid key executive changes, including the resignation of chief executive officer Michael Satz. ACA's actual and forecasted earnings; Net income for the period; Satz's reasons for...