HOT DIGITAL TRACKS
- BEYONC�'S '4' NETS THIRD TOP 10. Santiago, Karinah // Billboard;2/11/2012, Vol. 124 Issue 5, p51
The article states that rhythm & blues musician Beyonc�'s songs "Love on Top," "Best Things I Never Had," and "Party" from her album "4" have all reached the top 10 of "Billboard" magazine's Hot Rhythm & Blues/Hip-Hop Songs music charts as of February 11, 2012.
- THE BILLBOARD HOT 100�. // Billboard;12/2/2006, Vol. 118 Issue 48, p50
A chart is presented that lists the top-selling popular music releases based on all-format audience impressions in the U.S. for the week ended December 2, 2006, including "Irreplaceable," by Beyonce.
- MUSICWEEK.COM REACTION. // Music Week;7/9/2011, Issue 27, p3
The article presents insights from individuals on topics featured in musicweek.com such as Indies which are challenged to look beyond major labels, and Beyonc� Knowles' follow-up gig in London, England after her Glastonbury headline gig.
- TOP MUSIC VIDEOS. // Billboard;5/22/2004, Vol. 116 Issue 21, p40
Presents a list of the top music videos in the U.S. as of May 22, 2004 which include "Live at Wembley," performed by Beyonce.
- HIT PREDICTOR. // Billboard;10/7/2006, Vol. 118 Issue 40, p46
A chart is presented that lists top rhythm and blues/hip-hop music in the U.S. as of October 7, 2006 including "Ring the Alarm," by Beyonc�.
- DECEMBER 12. // Music Week;10/21/2011, Issue 42, p35
The article lists several music to be released on December 12, 2011 including "Love on Top," by Beyonce, "All I Want For Christmas is New Year's Day," by Hurts, and "Back to Love," by Anthony Hamilton.
- Standards still sell for syncs. De Whalley, Chas // Music Week;6/4/2011, Issue 22, p14
The article focuses on the appearances of singers with their music in commercials including Tinie Tempah with his rhythm and blues (R&B) show in the Yes commercial of Lucozade Sport, the lunch of Beyon� Heat fragrance by Beyonc� Knowles, and Jennifer Lopes in Gillette's Embrace ladyshaver.
- SINGLE of the week. // Music Week;7/6/2002, Issue 26, p9
Reviews the music album 'Work It Out,' by Beyonce Knowles.
- Beyonc�'s Billboard Performance Comes Alive. // Videography;Jun2011, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p11
The article reports on the dazzling look of the stage backdrop for singer Beyonc� Knowles' performance of the "Run the World (Girls) along with the projections of the event at the Billboard Music Awards in May 2011.