Health industry ties put city on the map
- NYU, Siemens in seven--year radiology alliance. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Jul2002, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the sales and service alliance forged by New York University (NYU) Medical Center, New York City with Siemens Medical Solutions company for radiology equipment. Value of the alliance; Short list of radiology equipment included in the deal; Participation of NYU affiliate Hospital for...
- First Medical Center in N.Y. Metropolitan Area to Contract Suite of Soarian Clinical Applications. // Journal of Cardiovascular Management;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p31
Reports on Siemens Medical Solutions Inc.'s announcement that Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center of East Patchogue, New York has signed an agreement to implement its full suite of Soarian clinical applications. Features of the Soarian software suite; Terms of the agreement.
- Financial Finesse. Hummel, John // Health Management Technology;Feb2004, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p52
Reports that the enterprisewide standardization of financial applications for the health facilities of the Sutter Health healthcare network in Northern California counties is nearing completion. Overview of the initiation of a multimillion-dollar system-wide improvement by Sutter Health;...
- PET Promises Early Cancer Detection. Volkin, Laurie; Dargan, Richard S. // ASRT Scanner;Jun/Jul2008, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p25
The article reports on the installation of Siemens Medical Solutions' high-definition positron emission tomography (HD-PET) at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. According to Siemens, the technology could help physicians better delineate small lesions. It employs Lutetium...
- Taking care of healthcare provider networks. Dubie, Denise // Network World;06/11/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p31
Focuses on computer network technology vendors' efforts to address the networking needs of health care companies in the United States as of June 11, 2001. Background on the business operations of information service provider Siemens Medical Solutions. INSET: Briefs..
- Computer-assisted screw insertion into the first sacral vertebra using a three-dimensional image intensifier: results of a controlled experimental investigation. Briem, D.; Linhart, W.; Lehmann, W.; Begemann, P. G.; Adam, G.; Schumacher, U.; Cullinane, D. M.; Rueger, J. M.; Windolf, J. // European Spine Journal;Jun2006, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p757
Currently there are few data available regarding the application and efficacy of computer-assisted procedures in the sacral spine. In order to optimize and standardize this procedure, a controlled experimental investigation has been performed. The aim of the study is to systematically assess the...
- PGI inks agreement with Siemens. // DVM: The Newsmagazine of Veterinary Medicine;Dec2005, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p14
The article presents information regarding the agreement of Products Group international Inc. with Siemens Medical Solutions. They have decided to join hands to provide ultrasound imaging equipment service and training to the veterinary industry in the United States. The article reflects that...
- TOP 20 HEALTHCARE SOFTWARE APPLICATION PROVIDERS. Moon, Susan // Modern Healthcare;10/20/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p34
Lists the top healthcare software application providers in the U.S., based on their revenue in 2002. Siemens Medical Solutions; McKesson Information Solutions; WebMD; Cerner Corp.
- SIEMENS. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Dec2006, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p76
The article focuses on the support of Melvern, Pennsylvania-based Siemens Medical Solutions Inc. to the education mission of the Healthcare Financial Management Association. It helps them to eliminate the boundaries that suppress the effective delivery of high quality and cost-efficient care...