The next big thing
- MISCELLANEOUS. // Casual Living;Dec2010, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p58
A list of furniture, outdoor and houseware providers is presented in various categories including pools, maintenance and lounging.
- Blended strategy in wood proves winner at Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/6/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p24
The article reports that furniture manufacturers have offered a mix of locally produced case goods and imported product in Tupelo, Mississippi. Domestic producers of laminate furniture have made their niche with promotional pricing, but product from China has gotten so cheap that niche is...
- Buyers look for values to revive retail. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;7/30/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p1
The article reports on the plan of buyers to shop for contemporary styles at the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada despite the declining retail business. Several factors affecting the performance of the retail industry include housing and mortgage crisis and high gas prices. Fairborn is...
- TORONTO WINTER MARKET INTRODUCTIONS. // Furniture/Today;1/10/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p50
Features product introductions made by furniture companies based in North America at the Toronto Winter Market exhibition in Ontario on January 2005. Acme Chrome Furniture; Amisco; Araam; Berkline Canada; Best Home Furnishing; Bo Yie International; Concordia Furniture; Lane Home Furnishings;...
- Guangzhou expands home accents focus. Russell, Thomas // Home Accents Today;Jun2008, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p109
The article features the 21st China International Furniture Fair (Guangzhou) at the China Import and Export Fair Pazhou Complex held on March 18-21, 2008. Featuring 660 indoor furniture manufacturers and 152 manufacturers of home accents and lighting products, the show covered 4.6 million square...
- Toronto market draws enthusiastic crowd. Knell, MIchael // Furniture/Today;1/22/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p6
The article looks at the performance of the Canadian Home Furnishings Market in Toronto, Ontario in January 2007. Most exhibitors say that overall attendance declined. Some say the market exceeded expectations. There were a lot of buyers from Quebec, Atlantic Canada and Ontario. Exhibitors...
- Hidden agenda. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2005, Issue 5438, p16
Features various storage furnitures in Great Britain. Description of W, Schillig's storage footstool; Distinct features of CDiva's Kombod CD and DVD storage system designed by Claude Divanach; Usability of Artenciel's Paris-Tokyo coffee table.
- February's diary. // Cabinet Maker;1/27/2006, Issue 5473, p26
The article presents a calendar of events related to the furniture industry in Europe. The Spring Fair Birmingham will be held on February 5, 2006. The Stockholm Furniture Fair will be held on February 12, 2006. The London Fabric will be held on February 21, 2006. Cebu X will be held on February...
- The Ferarra Range. // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p37
The article evaluates the Ferrara Range of oak furniture from Kristensen and offers information on key features and benefits and advantages of using the product.