- Raymour & Flanigan. Dickinson, Casey J. // Business Journal (Central New York);04/30/99, Vol. 13 Issue 17, p6
Features Raymour & Flanigan Furniture of Liverpool, New York. Major expansion in 1990; Revenue projections for 1999; Number of outlets; Description of motion furniture marketed by the company; Growth opportunities; Background on the company's distribution process.
- Raymour shoots for growth. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;04/02/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the growth plans of United States-based furniture retailer Raymour & Flanigan Furniture in 2001. Strengthening of presence in existing markets; Advertising and distribution; Customer service enhancements; Internet selling.
- Raymour eyes Big Apple. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;8/16/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p1
Reports that furniture retailer Raymour & Flanigan plans to enter the metropolitan New York and New Jersey markets by early 2005. Proposed retail strategy with Huffman Koos; Reasons behind the expansion plans; Marketing strategy for the business expansion.
- Runge Furniture Co. opens clearance center in Cd'A. Stewart, Marc // Journal of Business (10756124);5/19/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 11, pA9
Reports that furniture retailer, Runge Furniture Co., has opened a clearance center in the North Idaho city. Features of the clearance center.
- Raymour in Poughkeepsie. // Furniture/Today;2/18/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p36
Reports on the opening of the retail trade store for Raymour & Flanigan, showroom chain of Raymours Furniture Company Inc., at Vassar Road in Poughkeepsie, New York. Features of this store.
- Raymour plans to open store on New York's Upper West Side. // Furniture/Today;8/17/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 47, p27
The article reports on the opening of Raymour & Flanigan Furniture's first store in Manhattan, New York City's Upper West Side in fall 2009. According to Vicky D'Agostino, the company's director of communications, mentions that the store will open in late November 2009. Moreover, it notes that...
- Retailers see glimmer of light. // Furniture/Today;3/30/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 29, p2
The author reflects on his conversation with various furniture retailers including Raymour and Flanigan Furniture, Star Furniture Co., and City Furniture. He discusses the plans of the retailers to expand their operations. He remarks that most of the retailers are hoping for the success of their...
- Stanley, Raymour earn honors as leaders. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;12/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p21
The article presents information on the winners of the year in retailing of business in the sector of furniture business. Stanley Furniture Co. Inc. and Raymour & Flanigan Furniture were honored as Manufacturer of the Year and Retailer of the Year, respectively, at this year's Furniture Today...
- Kids vendor scorecard. // Kids Today;Nov/Dec2002, p34
Presents a chart depicting the performance of juvenile house furnishings retailers in the U.S. Comparison of 2001 with 2002 revenue of Bassett Furniture; Net income of Stanley Furniture in 2001; Return on revenues of Cone Mills in 2002.