- A look we love. // Australian House & Garden;Jan2013, p32
The article focuses on the interior decoration in a living room which uses various home furnishings including a seaside timber fish ornament, a Pink Zig Zag metal lantern with vintage turban shade, and printed floral cotton cushion covers.
- Basements in top form. Bottar, Deanna // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p17
The author was a lot simpler 20 or 30 years ago when all one needed to "finish" the basement were indoor/outdoor carpeting and wood paneling for the walls. By today's standards, such basements are anything but finished. For many homeowners, it's not just average living space. It includes full...
- focus. // Belle;Feb/Mar2006, p66
The article presents several double purpose sofas including Broadway from Gelosa, Tank from Milk Furniture, Luna by B&B Italia from Space Furniture and 520 from Rolf Benz.
- 48-HOUR MAKEOVER. Ford, Oma Blaise // Better Homes & Gardens;Jun2006, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p70
The article provides tips in transforming a beige room into a cool and welcoming oasis. A subtle orange blue accent in the walls will set the room calm and breezy mood. Orange art glass vases is a lively companion for the blue shades of the room. Also, a bright orange metal and glass end tables...
- what to know before you buy. // Real Living;Jul2011, Issue 67, p100
The article offers tips on buying home accessories. Key features to look at while buying sofas include a strong frame, good quality seating suspension and cushioning. For a quality frame, one is suggested to look for a sofa made from steel or kiln-dried hardwood, which has been assembled with...
- 30 Essentials: The Living Well Room. // House Beautiful;Jun2008, Vol. 150 Issue 6, p12
The article offers suggestions on house furnishings that can be used in living room decoration. It advises that living room furnishings should be affordable and comfortable, and suggests Canopy's stain-resistant chenille sofa that comes for under $700. It suggests keeping the end tables that...
- "Do my bedside tables have to match?" ï¿½VIRGINIA MITCHELL SPRINGFIELD, MO. Beatty, Lindsey Ellis // Southern Living;Jan2012, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p54
The article provides tips for readers by decorator Pheobe Howard on decorating a bedroom using mismatched bedside tables topped by a pair of lamps and includes suggestions for accessories on the nightstands.
- The tween scene. // Kids Today;Sep2005, p46
Introduces several bedroom furniture and accessories for preteen girls in the U.S. Availability of Fiesta's new Fashion Fun Tween totes collection in a butterfly version; Retail price for Bestever's ultra-soft daisy pillows; Expansion of Prime Source Accessories' line of tween room decoration.
- Bedroom Furniture, Adult. // Furniture/Today;2005 Buyer's Guide, p33
Provides information about the development of bedroom furniture for adults. Common design of monster-sized beds; Offering of tall storage; Companies offering bedroom furniture.